T H I R T Y - S I X

"What the fuck you crazy bitch!" Yella yelled as Nahmir held me back.

"Bro c'mon don't run up on ma' girl." Nahmir said.

"Nigga get off me." I pushed him off. Jah walked over to me holding me by my waist.

"Why'd you hit her." Nahmir said angrily.

"She been talking shit bruh. Talking bout she gonna beat my ass. I'm just proving her wrong." I shrugged with my fists balled up.

"Nah you just mad cause X was deep in my pussy a couple months ago." She said sticking out her tongue.

Nahmir kissed his teeth. "Bae What?"

"Sorry." She shrugged not caring.

"Jah." I turned to him.

"I swear to god. I didn't fucking touch her or do anything with her. I didn't even know she existed." He defended holding both me and Jamal close.

"Whatever. You know you wanna anyway." She laughed.

"Jah let me go." I said through gritted teeth.

"C'mon bitch! Run up on me. Imma make you disappear like yo' daddy and momma."

Ah. See. That's where she fucked up.

Kilani is the one with the red shirt and Yella is the one with the blue shirt. Ignore the 'don't touch my child' shit.

I pulled away from Jah's grasp and literally jumped over nick to get to Yella.

She tried to hit me, or push me, I don't understand what she was doing because it wasn't helping her at all.

I threw punches at her face and she was throwing them at my chest.

"Baby Chill!" Jah yelled trying to pull me off.

"What the fuck is going on!" Ski said. "Oh shit!"

Jah sat down Jamal in a chair and ran up to me. "Nahmir Getcho bitch off my girl!"

I pulled Yella by her shirt and spun her, trying to make her fall.

"Ugly ass hoe!" She squealed in between her weak ass hits.

I threw her over my leg and I got on top of her. That's when I went crazy. I punched her straight onto her nose, hearing a crack. She shrieked which alerted security.

Bruh this was when I felt little hands hitting us. Tell me why Jamal wanna get in the fight. He definitely my kid.

"Get Jamal!" Ski ran over and picked up Jamal while he kicked and screamed tryna get to me.

A big ass guy pulled me off Yella while another carried her out.

"Aye man get the fuck off my girl." Jah said pullin me from the guy's grip.

"Control your girl then."

"Bitch!" I kicked him.

"Calm down B." He whispered in my ear. "C'mon. Let's get you some water." Jah led me to a room full of drinks and food.

I fixed my hair and sat down, crossing my leg over the other. "Oouu babe look they got cookies." I smiled as I bit into one.