O N E H U N D R E D - T E N

5 days later..

"Baby boy got them moves! Raise them lil hands to the roof, fuck you think you finna do, im bouta pull out this motherfuckin tool! Aye aye aye!" I sung wit Jamal as he danced beside me, while I washed laundry. "Aye he bouta get all them hoes, he just betta not suck no toes, cause if I find out he a freak then that lil boy got to go!"

He giggled, not really understanding me. "Maamaa!"

"Yes, bubba?" I asked carrying him once I finished putting in the laundry detergent.

"Fooooddd mama!"

"I know baby, I'm hungry too." I carried him to the kitchen and sat him down in his high chair.

"Hey Kilani." Cleo came in all smiley n shit.

I looked at her suspiciously. "Whatchu got goin on, mama cleo?"

She laughed. "Nootthhhiinnnggg."

"Mhm.. Okay." I got some Cheerios and put them on a plate for Jamal. "Have you talked to jah? The last call I got from him was yesterday night."

"Yeah, actually I have."

I furrowed my brows. "Cleo you good?" I chuckled.

"Girl hush." She waved me off. "So how's y'alls morning been?"

I sat on the dinner chair and looked at her as she walked into the kitchen, making herself some coffee. "Good..." I squinted my eyes at her.

She turned around and noticed. She did the same except biting her lip and imitating a lightskin face.

I busted out laughing.

"Stop looking at me like I'm hiding something, gyal. Mi completely innocent." She chuckled and sat down beside me.

"Wheres aiden?" I asked as I munched on some strawberries.

"School. He's missed enough."

"How is he? Is he feeling a little bit better?" I asked as I fed some to Jamal.

Jamal just waved his hands up and down, continuing to eat.

"Hes feeling a lot better. Hes the closest to Jah out of the whole family."

I nodded. "I notice that. I feel like hes trying to be a big brother to Jamal, you know? He talks to Jamal like if he wants him to look up to him."

"I know. Hes always giving him advice even though Jamal barely understands half of his words."

I giggled.

"Oh I just remembered. I came by to let you know, we're having a little family gathering at the house." She said, petting Sora and Roxas.

I nodded my head. "Okay then. What time?"

"3, around the time Aiden gets out of school." She begab stealing a candy from Jahseh's snack closet. "You better be there."

I chuckled. "Cleo, of course I'll be there."

"Alright, mamas. I gotta go. Call me if anything, okay?"

I smiled. "I will. Bye mama Cleo." I ruffled Jamals hair. "Say bye bubba."

"Bye grmmmaa."

Cleo smiled a blew a kiss before walking out the door.

I turned back to Jamal. "Whatchu wanna do now, bubba?"

"Dada?"

I fed him some of his Cheerios. "We can wait and see if he calls but im not sure if he will, baby. You wanna go swimming?"