S I X T Y - S I X

Unedited

_________________________

"Hey guys, it's ya girl Kilani! So I decided to do a prank today." I clapped my hands. "Jah has gone out to the mall with Mr. Skeetmask and my baby boy Jamal." I informed fixing the camarera. "But that's perfectly fine! Cause I got Kat!" I sung introducing her.

She jumped into the camera view. "What's good! Aye y'all follow me on Insta @ayoitskat and Snapchat @katbefine."

"Damn bitch, you couldn't wait till the end of the video." I said looking serious.

She laughed causing me to too.

"So anyway, we finna do the 'yo dick small prank' cause why the hell not." I smiled innocently. "As y'all can tell, we at a hotel room right now but it's some big ass room cause it got a living room too. Ion know. Jah Gucci like that."

Kat snickered beside me. "They left like almost an hour ago."

"They could be back in a couple minutes, ion know. Let's call them to make sure." I raised my eyebrows and pulled out my phone.

I dialed his number and put it on speaker.

He answers after a couple rings. "Hey baby."

"Hey Jah. Where are you guys?"

"We still at the mall. Why, you guys good?"

"Nah, yea we're fine. We just missing y'all."

"Don't worry mami, we'll be back in just a couple minutes. Ski really be wanting this stitch backpack."

I giggled. "You betta have bought Jamal something, boy."

"You know I gotta spoil my kid. I'm talking bout bag on bag of toys." I could hear Jamal babble in the background.

"Imma let y'all do y'all shopping. Be careful. I love you."

"I love you too, ma."

I hung up. "Okay so we just go'n chill till they come back." I waved to the camera.

.....skips skips skips🤓.....

"I just saw the bat mobile pull up in the parking lot so they here." I mumbled as I looked out the window. "Okay just act normal!"

We both jumped on the bed and pretended to be on our phones. I started getting nervous and excited so I started laughing outta no where.

"Bitch shut up!" Kat smacked my arm.

I shook my head, getting all that shit out. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I took a deep breath.

"Baby!" I heard Jah call out along with the sound of bags and footsteps.

"I'm on the bed."

He put Jamal down and he ran to play with his new toys while Jahseh jumped onto me.

I groaned. "I can't breeaatthh."

He laughed that 'tahahaha' laughed and hovered over me. "Gimme kiss."

I pecked his lips. "What did y'all buy?"

"I got a LV sling bag, a Gucci snake belt, Gucci white slides, some off white shirt with stripes. Some new shoes too." He said excitedly pulling them out of the bag, showing them to me.