E I G H T Y - F O U R

Unedited

Jah groaned and threw his phone into the back seat of my car.

"What's wrong?" I said looking between him and the road.

"It's ski. I fucking hate him!" He balled his fists up.

"What? Why? What happened?" I turned my full attention towards him.

"Nah cause this niggas being a bitch for no reason bruh! That's my mother fucking brotha!" He growled. "I hate his stupid ass."

I stopped at the red light and turned his head to face me. "Whatever y'all are fighting about, I'm sure you'll get through it cause y'all have been through worse than some petty ass argument."

He kissed his teeth. "Somebody done told him the only reason he's known is cause of me. That shit don't make sense. We both separate artists, we both make our own music. Nobody gave anybody fame."

I furrowed my brows. "Okay, so he feels a lack of acknowledgement?"

"A lack of appreciation. He kept going on about he needs some time to be alone. Fuck that shit! Fuck any fuckin puss ass niggas that try to say shit bout our friendship. T-That's my nigga bruh! It's just...uurrghh!!" He exclaimed and punched my window.

I gasped and reached out for his hand. "Relax. This will sort itself out. You just need to give it time. Please, relax for me?"

He turned his head and stared out the window.

I don't know what just happened, but imma have to try and fix it cause I don't want my baby feeling like this.

I pulled up to Billie's hotel. I took the keys out of the ignition. "Let's get high or something while Cleo's still babysitting Jamal."

"Ion smoke baby." He rubbed his forehead.

"Then you can get drunk. Hush. Let's go." I got out of the car and pulled out the fresh pizza I had sitting in the box in my backseat.

I came prepared! I get the munchies when I'm high and so does Billie so it felt needed.

Jah walked beside me and scrolled through his phone.

"Ma'am you can't bring outside food into this building." A lady said, popping her gum from the receptions desk.

"You goin stop me, bitch?"

Jah kissed his teeth at my attitude and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "We're sorry. We'll head back out." He simply said walking us towards the elevators.

"That's not the exit!"

I shrugged and pressed billies floor.

He turned to me and lifted my chin up, placing a kiss on my lips. He lifted me up and pressed me against the elevator wall, making me drop the pizza.

I giggled and wrapped my legs and arms around him. We both deepened the kiss.

He pulled away and kissed down my neck.

I rubbed through his dreads. "We can continue this at home. Not in the elevator." I chuckled.

"Why not?" He asked putting me down.

"There's cameras here, Jahseh!" I smacked his chest.

He laughed, smirking. "Okay and we get a free sex tape."

I shook my head laughing.

The elevator dinged, signaling we're on floor 7. Billie's floor.

I picked up the box. "Bruh the pizza better be good."