F I F T Y

Cameron Boyce 💔 I remember watching him on Disney channel and shit. This makes absolute no sense..

Rest In Peace ❤️🖤

Unedited.

———————

2 weeks later

I felt numb..we both did.

She was like my best friend. I should've known when she never came over after she said she'd go to buy some 'things'.

I know jahseh's hurting way more than me. He keeps saying how he's been through that. He's been through such pain to the point where wanted to fucking die..

He keeps repeating how he could've helped her. He holds so much guilt.

I bobbed my head as 'Jocelyn Flores' played in the background. He hasn't released this song yet, but it's all I can listen to now.

Cleo left to her business trip about a week ago. As promised, we're taking care of her puppy.

In a way, it helped. Jahseh just named him Sora.

Jamal seems to love him. All day, to keep ourselves happy, we watch them play.

"And ever since then, man, I hate myself. Wanna fuckin' end it, pessimistic. All wanna see me with no pot to piss in. But niggas been excited 'bout the grave I'm diggin'. Havin' conversations 'bout my haste decisions. Fuckin' sickenin'." I sung lowly.

"Momma, look!" Jamal pointed at Sora who was biting on the carpet.

A/N I hope y'all know that when I say Jamal talks I mean like this ⬇️⬇️

He's not speaking PERFECT English, you can just tell what he means to say. He's 6 months old.

I gasped. "No Sora!"

He immediately stopped biting it and came over to me.

"Up." I said patting the couch. Sora jumped onto the couch and sat down. I picked up Jamal and sat him beside Sora.

We've been training him. Every time he listens, we give him a little treat, so I did that.

I patted his head. "Good boy."

I laid down on the couch. I felt Jamal crawl onto my stomach and plop down. This boy makes me smile everyday.

God knows where his father is.

Jahseh's been going out more, with Stokeley. I know what that means. Drugs, Liquor, and hoes.

I can already tell he's been fucking other bitches, but I can't fucking bring myself to break up with him.

Because 2 weeks later, I'm still fucking heart broken because of what happened with Jocelyn.

I'm afraid he's gonna try to do something to himself if I leave him.

Sora jumped off the couch and rested beside my hand that I left to hang off the couch. I just closed my eyes and hugged Jamal with my left hand and petted Sora with my right.