S E V E N T Y

Bust down depressiana

Unedited

————————————

"She fucking with bosses and shit." I heard Craig start rapping.

"Are these niggas for real?" Jah mumbled, laughing. He walked up to the door and watched.

Then he just started dancing in the doorway.

"Goofy ass!"

"So anyways...I'm feeling terrible." Kat huffed.

"How'd you even find out? The pregnancy test said negative."

"Ski took me to the doctor and they confirmed it there. Pregnancy tests aren't exactly dependable."

I turned to stoke, who was laying across the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "You good vro?"

"I'm a fucking dad...oh shit."

"Y'all better have made a girl cause none of these dusty, musty, crusty, trifling ass hoes deserve my son."

"How does Jah do it? I'm freaking the hell out."

"It's really exciting to be honest. For real, I love my family. They make me happy as hell, I'm glad you'll feel that too." Jah patted his chest and sat down in front of me. "Ma, make me some braids."

"How does this nigga say some' deep then act like it ain't shit." Ski mumbled.

"Where's Billie?" Kat asked. "Y'all haven't talked?"

"I talk to her everyday. That's my best friend. She's on tour too." I shrugged. "Lean yo' head back." I said as I gathered everything I needed to do Jah's braids.

"Daddy!" Jamal called out.

"Yes, munch?" Jah replied pulling him onto his lap.

"Can you sing?"

"I don't know. Can you sing?"

Jamal nodded his head. "I can sing very good da'."

"Sing for me, bubba." I said.

"No momma." He said covering his face.

"Don't be shy, baby. I'll sing with you." Jah smiled.

"Okay." He stood up in front of us and started singing 'Twinkle Twinkle little star'.

These boys are too precious.

.....

"Jah get off me!" I shouted trying to crawl away from him.

He held onto my waist and pulled me under him. "I just want to lay with you, ma." He pouted.

"Jaaaahhh!" I whined.

"Shhh you're gonna wake up Jamal."

"Get off me. I can't breathe." I joked.

He buried his face into the crook of my neck. He laid gentle kisses.

"Jah?"

I heard him sniffle and something drip onto my neck.

"Baby, why you crying?" I rubbed the back of his head.

He rolled onto the side of me and stared up at the ceiling, his eyes watering.

I sat up and stared into his eyes. "Talk to me.."

He covered his eyes with his hands and said, "I want a baby too."

I sighed. I pulled him back on top of me. He laid his head on my chest. I rubbed his back as he cried out.

"I'm sorry Jah.. i want a baby too, but the best thing to do right now is be happy for them. It might hurt, but he's your best friend and she's mine."

"I'm not jealous, I just..." He sighed. "Jamal's eventually gonna grow up and I don't want him too. I want another baby."

"We can always adopt, Jah."

He shook his head. "No. I want a baby that comes from us."

"A surrogate?"

"No, Kilani! I want a baby with you!" He sat up.

"Jah, i can't.."

"I know... We can always try? Theres stories everywhere where women were told they couldn't have kids but still got pregnant."

"It won't work."

"Baby please."

"Jah-"

"They said that you couldn't have kids but we still had Jamal! What if they're wrong? Jamal was born healthy."

I shook my head. "They can't be wrong. They're professional doctors."

He stayed quiet for a while. "Can we try?"

I gave in. "Let's try."

He smiled widely and laid a kiss on my lips.

———————————

Short chapter, I've been losing motivation. I promise I'm gonna make these longer 😌

Let's just say....