T W E N T Y - E I G H T

So Mysteryy_ggirl's mom took her laptop too. I'll update for you guys.

P.s how many years apart are Aiden and Jahseh and how years apart are Leo and Jahseh?

-Kireina❤️
________________

I sat on the bed wondering what to do. He wouldn't joke about that. He actually fucking killed someone.

His light snores took my attention. I'm not going to leave. I can't, but I need to find out where the hell I am.

I opened the bedroom door slowly.

All the lights were off. I felt around the walls. I found a light switch and I flicked it on. The lights came on and showed a big kitchen.

This isn't Trippie's house.

"Stokeley?" I whispered-yelled hoping he'd hear me somehow.

"Stoke!?!" I said louder.

"I thought you was asleep." I heard Billie's voice .

"Billie? Where are you?"

"I'm on the couch." She said standing up. I turned to the living room and there she was.

I ran to her out of excitement. I jumped up and hugged her. She chuckled as she hugged me back.

"Where you been?" She asked putting me down on the couch.

"With kat." I said looking down.

"Why didn't you at least try to tell us you were okay?" She seemed hurt.

"I-I don't know. I was being selfish. I just wanted to take care of myself and my baby."

"Wait..are you..?"

"I'm pregnant bitch!" I screamed excitedly.

"Shh." She shushed me laughing at me reaction. "I'm glad you're back. As much as you probably don't want to hear this, He needs you." She said with a serious face.

"I know. And I'm going to stay, but if he cheats on me just for a fucking second, I'm leaving and I'm not coming back. Ever." I made sure to make that clear.

"I completely agree. Just don't isolate yourself from the rest of us."

"I won't." I laughed.

"Like I was saying, I'm glad you're back. He's been acting strange. Is that bad to say? Sorry." She admitted.

"No it's fine. I know how he gets. I'll be here for him..by the way, Uh, where the fuck are we?"

"Ski's house." She shrugged laying back down on the couch.

"Wait why you here? Why am I here? What time is it?"

"You acting like you was kidnapped." She chuckled.

"I kinda was."

"Well then. I'm here cause Jahseh called me saying you wanted to see me. You're here because Jahseh lives with Ski. And it's..." she checks her phone. "12.56 a.m."

"Damn What the fuck. I gotta call kat." I rubbed my head.

"Jah already did. Just go back to sleep. You gonna need it, baby mama." She shook her head laughing.