F I F T Y - F I V E

Tell me why my dumbass was reading a book and actually enjoying it.

I got to the end and was like 'damn when is this bitch gonna update.'

Then I looked back at the book and noticed it was my fucking book.

So here's an update 😓💀

Unedited

———————————

Kat played a random beat on her phone and let it play on the speaker. We continued doing our makeup in my vanity mirror Jahseh had bought me when we first moved in.

I moved my head to a side so I could see Jamal in the mirror. He was laying on the bed, sucking on his pacifier watching 'lilo & stitch' on the tv.

I'm trynna make him fall asleep. He hasn't slept all day.

I nodded my head to the beat and muttered random words under my breath.

"Are you casting a spell?" She giggled.

"I'm trynna rap." I shook my head laughing along with her.

"Speak louder." She smirked turning up the beat.

I took a moment to take in the beat. "Gave your bitch juice. Whatever I wanna do. Took her to the moon. Seen the stars all in the roof." I cheesed as I placed on my false lashes.

"Money getting bigger. Money getting quicker. Ass getting thicker, bitches sippin' liquor. She wanna fuck on her sister. She hungry need a Snicker. Twerking like she playing twister. Lil' bitch you can't resist heeerrr! You kick her out, she lingeerr!" I sung aloud.

"Girl you're good." She complimented as she walked into my closet.

"Eh." I shrugged getting up and looked in the mirror. "What I am good in is fashion. Look at how sexy I'm looking." I smirked at my reflection. "You and ya Gucci." I chuckled looking at her reflection too.

"Girl shhh, I'm trynna find me a hot nigga." She said smugly.

I started doing the shmoney dance.

"You stupid." She rolled her eyes.

"I know." I dusted off my shoulder. "You ready?"

"Girl I been ready. You take long as hell doing ya makeup."

"A girl needs to look beautiful." I mumbled jumping on the bed, scaring Jamal accidentally.

He was about to cry but once he saw it was me he smiled and jumped onto me too. I'm actually surprised he doesn't get scared of my white contacts. Its like he knows it's me so he doesn't really have a reaction.

"Do I look good, baby boy?" I asked him standing up straight.

He smiled and tried to stand on the bed.

"Broo.." Kat gasped covering her mouth with her hand in a fist. "He smiled like Jahseh."

I tilted my head at Jamal as I stared at him. He does smile like Jahseh. "Holy shit. Bubba why do you look more like ya daddy, huh? Get a little of me, boy." I carried him in my arms.

He wrapped his little arms around my neck and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Okay lemme just get him a bottle so my grandma won't have to deal with a lot of things. Then once they're settled in, we can leave to head to the cluubbb. Aayyyeee." I stuck my tongue out twerking a little.

"You finna drop ya kid."

"No i won't." I laughed kissing his cheek. "You hungry bubba?"

I shook him lightly. He didn't respond so turned my back on the mirror and looked at him.