T W E N T Y - F I V E

"Jaaahh stoopppp!" I playfully pushed him off me.

"Nah." He laid in between my legs, wrapping them around his waist, and starting to grind on me.

I just rolled my eyes and kept my attention on my phone. He opened his mouth and rolled his eyes to the back of his head as if he was climaxing.

Low key, that shit was hot. I slightly gripped his neck and pulled him towards me. The shock was written all over his face. I could tell he liked that though.

I kissed him aggressively. He kept grinding on me. Without breaking the kiss, he pulled off my sweatpants along with his. He grabbed my thighs and held them up as he rubbed himself on me harder.

I still had my panties on so you could see how wet I was. He looked down and licked his lips.

"I don't want to hear a sound. If I hear a sound, I'll punish you. Got it?"

I nodded biting my lip. He moved my panties aside and played with my clit.

I tried to keep my moans in. Little sounds here and there. He just rubbed a finger up and down my slit.

"You like this?" He asked pumping two fingers in and out of me.

I only whimpered.

"Speak." He said speeding up.

"Y-Yes daddy." He smirked at me.

He took out his fingers and sucked on them. He leaned back down and placed hickeys all over my inner thighs.

He twirled and spun his tongue in a circle all around my clit.

My breath hitched as his tongue went in and out of me. My eyes rolled back, I gripped the sheets tightly.

I let out a loud ass moan. That's when I knew I fucked up. He stopped.

"What'd I say?" He asked with an evil smirk.

"Not to make a sound.." I pouted.

"On your knees babygirl." He took off his boxers and sat at the edge of the bed.

I kneeled in front of him.

"Suck." He said grabbing a handful of my hair.

I grabbed his already throbbing dick and placed my mouth around the tip. I licked circles around it. He groaned loudly. I knew I was teasing him and I also knew he hated that. Last time he left me when I was turned on, this is my chance.

He squinted his eyes shut tightly. His breathing picked up, and he began to dig his nails into my scalp.

I took him out of my mouth and licked from base to tip. "Like this?" I asked making him look down at me. He closed his eyes and nodded.

I love the effect I have on him..

I deepthroated all of his 9 inches, causing it to tighten around him. I still gagged,but he loved it.

He pushed my head down, so I couldn't move from the position I was already in. I gagged and gagged as my eyes started watering.

He pulled back. I gasped for air. I looked up at him and he was already staring at me with so much lust in his eyes.

He bit his lip. Without warning, he shoved himself balls deep down my throat once again.

I patted the hand that gripped my hair, motioning that I couldn't breathe, but he completely ignored that. He groaned.

"Fuucck..this feels so good Kila.." He twitched in my throat and thrusted slower. "I need to be inside you when I cum." He whispered as he pulled away and lifted me up.