O N E H U N D R E D * T W E N T Y - S E V E N

I smiled at the messages everybody has been sending me. All congratulating me and Jahseh. They figured it out

I got people tweeting at me, commenting on my Instagram and snapping me.

I love them.

I picked up my phone. "Yoo." I whispered as Kat's face popped up.

"Bitch, what're you doing?" She started her car.

"I'm about to go to sleep. Jamal and Jahseh are already asleep. He refused to sleep in his crib. It took us forever to get him to even close his eyes. Im tired." I rubbed my eye.

"I'm coming to pick you up. Don't tell Jahseh."

"Kat-"

"Its important. I need to tell you something." She swiped something away on her phone. "Don't listen to ski."

I furrowed my brows. "Kat, whats going on? Are you okay?"

"No! I'm not oka-" Her phone got cut off by a phone call from Ski.

I swiped answer. "What?"

"Don't go with Kat. Please."

I walked into our room and slipped on my slides. "Are you going to explain? Ski im not sure if I should fuck with you anymore."

He seemed troubled. "Its just- Kilani, please. Everything is fine. This one thing could fuck everything up. EVERYTHING THAT YOU AND JAHSEH WORKED ON. Its old. It doesn't mean shit!"

"She got that picture of you and that other bitch, huh!? You are fucking disgusting! How can you do th-"

"Wait, wait, wait. What're you talking about!?"

"I got the same message."

"I- I know what it looks like, but trust me. It was different back then. He- He wasn't in the right state of mind. He thought you di-"

"What the fuck are YOU talking about? I saw a picture you with your dick in a bitches hand! You cheated on Kat!"

My phone dinged.

Come outside NOW

His eyes widened and he stayed silent.

"Fuck you ski. For real. You're a piece of shit."

"Don't show it to her! THATS NOT WHAT PICTURE IM TALKING ABOUT. KILANI PLEASE." I saw tears in his eyes. "I made a mistake! But this is my family, I LOVE THEM. PLEASE."

KILA!! PLEASE - Kat texted.

"I gotta go, stoke."

"Kila no ple-"

I grabbed my hoodie and jogged out of the house. I locked the door and headed to the car. "Whats going on."

"Okay. I will always be honest with you. I care about you, Kila. I worry about your mental health. You've taken so many blows, you're so fucking strong, but it hurts me that I HAVE to let you know about this."

"Is this about the message you got? I need to talk to you about that too."

She pulled off and looked over at me. "You got it too...?"

"Yeah. I'll beat the fuck out of Stokeley for you. You and Amoy can come live with me and Jahseh if you decide to break up with him. I fucking hate him for this."

She pressed the brakes HARD. "What!? Show me the picture you got!"

I unlocked my phone and went into the messages. I clicked the picture.