ONE H U N D R E D - T W E N T Y

I played with Jamal's hands as Jahseh's barber finished with his hair.

Mans was dying it blue.

I mean my man look FIIINNNEE IN ANYTHING but its coo'.

"MAN IM DONE WITH DANI." Billie shouted as she came into the house.

"Dont yell, Billie!" Jah warned.

"OH shit my bad."

I swear..she never at her own house.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I tilted my head.

"Its a good thiiinnnggg. Im happy." She smiled, scrolling through her phone. She plopped down next to me.

"Sing one of mommy's songs, bubba." I held my fingers out so he could wrap his hands around them.

He was laying on my lap. His head was on my knees. And i was sitting on the couch, watching Jahseh get his hair done.

Jamal started squirmed around and bit down on his fingers.

"Boy come on. Just one song?"

He don't listen to my songs and it shows.

I heard Jahseh laugh. I took off my slide and threw it at him. "Shut up!"

"Now we know whos the favorite." Billie muttered.

I smacked her too, making Jamal laugh.

Jah just continued laughing. "Expose him to your music, ma. You don't do that."

"Throw me my chancla." I huffed.

He grabbed my slide and threw it on the couch, beside me.

"Aight. Done." The barber smiled. "This looks nice, X. Why'd you pick blue?"

"Nigga its purple....right?" Jah eyed him.

"It look blue." I laughed.

"Its blue like da sky."

"Nigga its purple. And ion know why I picked it. I just wanted a change. Its indigo-ish.. Its a calming color."

"Dont call me nigga, nigga." I rolled my eyes.

"Shush fo' I put my dick in yo mouth."

My eyes widened. "Jahseh!" I scolded him.

Hes just gonna say that? In front of his friend and mine? Oh shit.

"What? Don't be acting all innocent like i wasnt balls deep in yo guts a week ago."

I hid my face in embarrasment. "I hate yooouuu."

"Love you too, bae."

"Ew. Y'all freaky?" Billie scrunched up her face.

"You dont know the half of it." Jah smirked.

His friend took the money for the hair coloring shit and dapped Jahseh up before leaving.

"Baabbbyyyy."

Jahseh nodded his head. "Yeah?"

"I lovveee youuuu."

He raised an eyebrow. "Whatchu want?" He chuckled, sitting beside me. He lifted Jamal onto his chest.

"So liiikkkeee there'sthiscuteassgreyfrenchbulldogthattheyresellinginahouseacrosstownandireallywannagetitbecauseyeah." I mumbled.

"Bae, slow down. What?"

"I said there's this cuteassgreyfrenchbulldog that they're selling in a house across town and i really wanna get it."

He grabbed Jamal's bottle and fed him some. "Whats wrong with Sora and Roxas? Cat and Rufus?"