S I X

A/N I AM CHANGING THE MAIN CHARACTER "KILANI CARLOS" TO BE PLAYED BY AYLEKS. I DON'T REALLY KNOW HER AT ALL. DON'T ASSOCIATE HER AS THE REAL AYLEKS I JUST THOUGHT SHE WAS REALLY PRETTY. ALTHOUGH NOW WE MIGHT HAVE SOME EX DRAMA😜😜 GO BACK TO THE FIRST CHAPTER TO SEE THE CHRACTERS!

JAHSEH'S POV

It's been a couple hours that I've been here. When they came in to give me my dinner, they noticed the dry blood in my knuckles and the door. They threatened me with more time and I just shrugged.. they didn't give it to me of course but I just don't care.

Right now I'm just sitting on the floor eating my food. I heard footsteps outside my door. I walked to the little window on my door.

It was some guards walking with Pump. Lil pump, fucking Gazzy.

"What'd you do nigga." I questioned as soon as they were in front of my door.

"Don't worry bout it. Worry bout yourself." He responded as they threw him into the room in front.

The guards locked the door and left us alone. I opened and closed my fist trynna calm myself down after he said that.

I looked through my window into his room and seen he looked drugged.

"Yo you take somethin?" I asked worryingly. Just cause I fought him don't mean I ain't gotta care for him.

"You already know X." He responded slurring his words.

"Somethin' hard?"

He just nodded.

I saw him take something out of his pocket. Something rolled up.

"You brought a blunt into this place?" I was surprised.

"Hell yea. Calms me down." He admitted.

"Think you can pass me one?"

"Yea I'll just pass you one with my superpowers, no nigga." He said sarcastically.

"Just pass it through under the door. Light it tho cause I ain't got no lighter on me."

"Aight but you owe me." He turned over to the window in his room and lit one blunt. His placed it in a book and slid it under his door and slid under mine.

I grabbed it and sat next to my window.

"Thanks.." I murmured taking a hit.

"No problem."

KILANI'S POV
~Next morning~