E I G H T

The music was blasting from inside the house. It was pretty big. A bunch of people surrounded the house just dancing.

"Aye Trippie what's up? You came with X and Ski right?" Some guys dabbed up Trippie.

"Yeah they should be behind me somewhere."

"Oh who's this?" One guy said looking at me.

"Kilani." I gave him a smile.

"Well Kilani, I'm Isaiah, but just call me WiFi. This is trunks, Craig, and Coolie." He shook my hand and gave me a smile back.

"You guys rappers too?" I chuckled.

"Yea. Surprised?" Wifi asked taking a hit from his blunt.

"I'm just surrounded by rappers bruh." I said causing him to chuckle.

"Okay okay stop stealing my girl." Trippie said pulling me away.

"Bye Internet Connection!" I yelled out at WiFi as Trippie dragged me away. I heard him laugh.

"Where we going hubby?" I asked jokingly.

"To get some drinks wifey." He said back with a wink.

He handed me a red cup with some liquor in it. "What is it?" I asked drinking a little of it.

"Henny." He lifted my cup up so I could chug it.

"Aye the gang all here." Trippie said pointing over to the entrance of the kitchen

Ski, Billie and Jahseh walked towards us.

Trippie poured us more henny.
"Where the girls at?" I questioned.

"They said they was gonna look for you." Ski said grabbing a cup.

"Aight. Peace!" I walked out the kitchen and I seen these girls dancing in the crowd.

"Ayyeee! Kila!" Dani called me out.

Red nose started playing through the speakers.

I started twerking cause who the fuck doesn't twerk to this song!

I was leaning on my right leg with my left leg outstretched. One hand up in the air and my ass bouncinn.

"Aye get it Kila!" Kat and Dani started twerking next to me.

People started surrounding us just hyping us up.

"Aye aye aye aye aye!" The crowd chanted.

"Wha- no put me down." Billie picked Dani up and dragged her out of the crowd, then Stokeley did the same to Kat. I just laughed at them.

Everybody was just looking at me waiting for me to get dragged out too.
"I ain't got no nigga so ayyyeee." I started twerking again.

The crowd cheered.

A guy jumped into the circle and started dancing with me.

He stood behind me with his hands on my waist. He wanted me to twerk on him so I did.

"Damn stranger you wanna tell me your name." I said as I turned over to look at the guy.

The crowd dismembered going on with their own dancing since the song changed.

"Lucas. I just wanted to meet the girl that had everyone's attention."

We were still dancing together.
"Kilani. Thanks for keeping me company on the dance floor.."

"Anything for you baby. Could I get your number or something?"

"Of course-"

"Okay I think that's enough dancing for now. Everybody goin upstairs. Let's go." Jahseh said pulling on my hand.