O N E H U N D R E D * T W E N T Y - F O U R

Just a little filler since i was having writers block. Also daddy's girl's sequel is out. Its called my daddy! 😗

"B-Br-uuhh!!" Jahseh panted as he kept laughing.

I carried Jamal and and shook my head. "Oh noo!! My baby! Your daddy is bullying you!" I kissed his cheek.

Jahseh replayed the video. His laughter went silent, but he was still rolling around on the bed.

Then this nigga fell off the bed.

"Jah! Get up, boy!" I giggled.

"Lis-s-" he couldn't even finish his sentence.

I shook my head. "Jahseh i already saw the video!"

So Jamal woke up crying this morning. And Jahseh went to go get him. But he recorded Jamal crying and autotuned it.

He's- I'm gonna marry a man child.

Jamal squealed in my arms as he continued crying.

I got up and walked over Jahseh. "Breath!" I laughed when I saw him almost turn red from all the laughing.

"I'mma put him on a song." Jah panted out.

I held my hand out for him. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up. "Imma go make him a bottle."

"Speaking of songs, my manager's coming today, thats cool?"

I nodded. "Of course. Imma go play with my makeup anyways."

He kissed my cheek. "I'mma get my mom to bring us food, but imma order it from the restaurant."

I hummed and walked downstairs. "Get me a salad too, please."

"Mhm."

I sighed when Jamal kept crying. "Baby, whats wrong??" I sat him down in his high chair.

He thrashed around.

I picked him back up. "Why you crying baby? You want juice?"

"Jooss?"

"Yes, bubba. Juice?"

I held him close to my chest. I grabbed a bottle and filled it with some juice. "You wanna go outside?"

He sniffled.

"Here you go, baby." I gave him his bottle.

He held onto it and drank some.

I slipped on my slides and walked into the backyard. "Where y'all at?!" I said referring to our pets.

"Mama!" Jamal pointed to the pool.

"You were just crying and you wanna go to the pool?" I rubbed his hair out of his face.

He nodded.

"We can go to the pool inside the house? The tub?"

He laid his head on my shoulder and drank his juice.

I made kissing sounds. "Sora, Roxas, Ayvatar!!" Then I heard the barking inside.

What? I swear they were outside.

I shrugged and walked to where I heard them. "Why y'all hiding? Hm? Y'all hungry?" I ruffled Roxas's fur.

They ran out of the room and started playing with each other.