F O U R

"You have to apologize." Stokeley said as soon as I opened the door to his frantic knocks.

"Ugh not you." I was about to slam the door but this bitch held it back.

It's lunch time, I didn't go to class at all. Apparently it's not a problem since no administrators came looking for me. Stokeley here, decided to bother my peace and quiet to let me know I have to sAy SoRrY tO jAhSeH.

"Please! He's acting..weird."

"And I care why?" I said irritated

"You don't have to care. Just cause that's my nigga, dogg. I've been through thick and thin with him, I ain't ever seen him like this. It's scary bruh."

"You know what he did to me? He threatened me for my fucking respect. Something he don't deserve, especially not my apologies."

"I know. He told me about that. I'm sorry for what he did to you, he shouldn't have done that, he's an asshole for that, but trust me when I say, you NEED to apologize."

"Nah I'm busy trynna REDO my hair nigga, fuck you, get the fuck out." I pushed him out.

"Kilani! Please dogg. Shit!" He exclaimed behind the door.

I'm confused as to why I NEED to apologize. Like shouldn't he be apologizing to ME. He kicked me bruh. Fuck him.

JAHSEH'S P.O.V

I don't know who that girl is, but she intrigues me. She's different from all these other bitches. She won't take shit from nobody. I fucking kicked her in her stomach and she still tried to protect herself.

I've been thinking about the whole situation the whole day. I haven't seen her in the halls so I'm guessing she really didn't come to class. I mean, we all have counseling together. There's not many of us in here.

I JUST turned 17. A couple weeks ago. My mom sent me here because I was actin out. Stokeley is the only nigga I fuck around with in here. He looks out for me and I look out for him. That's my brotha, but right now I don't know where he is.

"Hey X that new song was fire!" I heard a lil white boy sayin passing my table.

I'm, what you call, a SoundCloud rapper. It's just somethin I do. I just hit stokeley up when I wanna try somethin. I'm XXXTENTACION and he's SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD. Together we make some fire songs.

"Thanks man, appreciate it." I gave him a nod and threw my trash away since I wasn't hungry anyway. I walked out of the cafeteria.

KILANI'S P.O.V

I miss my best friend! I'm about to go to the cafeteria just so I can eat something and go see her. I'm just gonna change real quick cause this outfit was ruined for me. I'm looking for something that says don't fuck with me. I have just the right outfit in mind!

 I have just the right outfit in mind!