H U N D R E D

Kilani's POV

"Yes excuse me, I need to see a doctor." I told the nurse as i fixed my red hair.

"Name?"

"Kilani Renée Carlos."

"Ah yes. You're here to see Dr. Fernández?"

I sighed. "Yes."

"Okay just sign this and wait in the waiting room."

I nodded and sat down.

Full name                      date of birth     
Kilani Renée Carlos        2/ 17/ 99

Reason for visit           s/s/n
Check up                    ***************

Medical history         Have you ever done
                               any of the following?
◻ depression          ◼ use alcohol
◼ anxiety                ◼ smoke
◻ cancer                 ◻ narcotics
◻ diabetes             
◻ asthma

I rocked Jamals carrier seat since he was asleep.

"Oh my god!" A girl squealed. "Kilani? I such a huge fan!!"

I looked up at her and scowled. Shes that same nurse from that day I found out i was infertile. She texted domislive news.

Bro I dont fuck with bitches like that. I tried to be nice.

I just smiled and nodded.

"I love your songs! Suicide is my favorite! Its such a bop! Although i listen to FWM, We live in hell, No feels, Booty Jingle, AND Asian. I cant wait for new releases!" She sat next to me. "Its amazing dating a rapper! Getting all the advantage of publicity!"

"Can you please be quiet? My son is sleeping."

"Oh I'm sorry. You don't have to be rude. I'm a fan."

I rubbed my forehead. "Listen bitch. I'm not in the fucking mood. Ion wanna be ratchet in front of my kid but if we gotta, we will."

Her eyes widened.

"Liza get back to work." The doctor said and she ran off. "Was she bothering you?"

"Yea and it aint the first time. Do something bout her fo' I do."

Dr. Fernández held his hands up. "Theres no need. Come on. Follow me to a room."

I grabbed the carrier and followed him, passing room of sleeping patients.

Yeah, I could've gone to a normal doctor but ion trust them since that stupid ass nigga came to my house and said "tHeReS eNoUgH pRoOf".

I'm being too rude. I'm just so pissed off. I'm so fucking sure. I have to be pregnant.

I dont give a fuck bout a doctor or a stupid ass test.

IM FUCKING PREGNANT.

"Okay take a seat. Whats seems to be the problem?"

"Imma go ahead and say it. Sir, I think im pregnant. All these bumass-" i sighed. "¡Sé que estoy embarazada! Me hice pruebas y un médico me dijo que no, pero no les creo. ¡Ese cabrón ni siquiera me revisó! Simplemente me dijo que no."

He chuckled. "Its okay. Calm down. I'll check for you. I actually care about my patients." He looked at Jamal. "Wow, you're son is so big now."