O N E H U N D R E D * T H I R T Y - F I V E

"Just out of no where?" Kenny said as he raised his eyebrows.

"I know. And now I got all that weight on my chest." I rocked Jamal's carrier back and forth.

"So what're you gonna do?"

"I gotta go back home. I lived in a city close to the border. I was born in the United States and had a passport so I could get through."

"But I thought you were already sending them money?" He asked. He took a bite out of his burger.

"I am. For the coyote thats gonna pass my cousin's father."

"Damn!" He laughed. "Don't say that shit out loud."

"Trust me when I say, Hiring coyote's in my hometown is not unheard of." I finished off my food.

"Kilani Carlos?"

I covered my face as they flashed me with cameras. "What the fucking fuck, yo?"

"Are you still with xxxtentacion? Is this your new boyfriend? Why'd you break up?"

"Bruh back up!" Kenny shouted at the fucking.. Whatever these two assholes are.

I covered Jamal's carrier with a blanket.

"Did he really sell his soul to the devil?"

"Are you pregnant with Kenny Knox's baby?"

Seriously. What is wrong with these people?

"Listen. If y'all don't get the fuck away from me, I'll stab you both and run you over with my car. You're too close. Im pregnant, and I got a kid. I have every fucking right."

"Did you just threaten my life-"

"Yes the fuck I did, bitch! And I'll do it again. I will chop y'alls balls off. Record this shit if you want, whore. But you're in my space, flashing me with fucking cameras when my kid is sleeping. Go record some fuckers fucking! Leak a sex tape, just get the fuck away from me!" I raged at them.

"Excuse me, you guys are gonna have to leave. Now." A cashier told the two men.

"How long have you known X! Is Jamal even his!" They shouted before they were dragged out.

"We gotta keep you out of trouble. You talking bout killing niggas." Kenny snickered.

"I hate people like that. You ever notice how they come up to you when you're relaxing, just to fuck up your day? They live on negative reactions. I shouldn't have reacted like that." I sighed and face palmed myself.

"How else could you have reacted?"

"Positively? I could have said something like, 'I'm sorry. I'm not gonna answer your questions. I'm having a nice meal with my friend and son. Could you leave us be?'. I can't be feeding that negativity to them. They enjoy that and since i gave it to them, they will feel like they have that power and will continue to do that to others." I sighed as I munched on my fries.

"Who told you that?" He chuckled.

"Nobody. Its just common sense."

He eyed me.

"X! X told me. Fuck." I groaned. "I probably look like a bitch now."

"You can't be angry at yourself. They're fucking irritating. I think you reacted fine. Don't stress about it. You should only be worried about him trying to stop you from hanging out with me." He laughed.

"No, Jahseh isn't like that. Even if he was, he'd have to suck it up. He only dislikes you because of your tweet that was actually mad funny."

Its on top💀

"Kodak is a respectful figure there. I shouldn't have laughed." I giggled.

He opened his mouth to say something but his phone cut him off. "Angelo." He mumbled and answered. "Whats up, bitch."

"Ma...mama.." Jamal mumbled.

I lifted the blanket so cold air could reach him.

"Shut the fuck up, man." Kenny laughed at Angelo. "I know."

"I'm going to the bathroom, I feel dizzy." I mouthed to Kenny.

He nodded.

I stood up and heard a gasp. "What?"

"Kila, you're bleeding." He hung up his phone. "Ma'am call the ambulance!" He shouted.

I promise y'all its not bad news. Its a short chapter today, imma make it up to y'all later.

BUT GUYS. IM MARRIED.

ITS VIRTUAL BUT IT MEANS SOMETHING

youngdaggerchxck77 🥺🥺