N I N E T E E N

I'm back mothafuckers! I was having major writers block. My mental health was bringing me down. I'm feeling good enough. Writing stories always helped me.

Anyways enjoy this new chapter!

"Kilani get down!" Billie screamed her words unclearly pulling on my pant leg. We were all drunk.

Well not all of us. Just Me, Kat, Billie, Marius, Gazzy, and Nick. We were playing drinking games and shit. I suck at games so imagine how drunk I am.

"Hell no!" I started dancing all sensual and shit

"Heeyyy I waannaaa daaanccee tooo.." Marius stood on the kitchen table with me.

"There ain't even music playing." Kat mean mugged us.

"You Just mad." Gazzy said.

"Why would I be mad, gAzZy." She mocked his name.

"Well kAt , you mad cause yo' short ass can't reach the table." He mocked her back.

"Bro I just got an idea." Billie said out of no where.

We all looked at her. "Let's dye our hair." She said as if she just solved a mystery.

"No. That's stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"No no no. I'm for real! Let's go!" She got up and grabbed the keys.

"Naahhh. What am I supposed to color my hair??" I whined.

"Get it like me! White? I dare you." She squinted her eyes, challenging me.

"Bet bitch." I squinted my eyes back.

She snickered and pulled me out of the kitchen with everybody following behind giggling and shit.

"Where y'all going?" Ski said getting up blocking the door.

"Ski move ya' twig lookin ass out the way." Gazzy yelled from the back.

"Nigga shut yo' crack addict bum ass up. Where y'all going?" He asked again.

"We're gonna dye our hair." I slurred.

"Nah y'all are drunk. It's the middle of the day. Sober ya' alcoholic asses up." He shooed is away.

"Fuck yoouuu!" I dragged along.

"Kat already doing that." He bit his lip and she smirked back.

"Euughh y'all gross!" I fake-gagged.