E I G H T Y - O N E

Okay but this is cute.

Supposedly it's ski FaceTiming x

Supposedly it's ski FaceTiming x. I'm not sure when their fight started but this cute.

Okay back to the story.

——————————————

"She good?" Trippie asked smoking a blunt.

"Ion know. She been quiet ever since we came back." Jah whispered back.

I was just so enraged. This is so fucked up! How can she do this shit? The fuck was she trynna do? Ooouuuuu I'mma beat the fuck out her.

I was debating if I should unblock her ass on Instagram and message her. I just wanna throw hands with somebody. I got so much anger in me!

"Baby? Mamas, you good?"

"I'm fine." My leg was bouncing and my head was rested on my palm.

I heard them whisper for a little then the front door closed.

Jahseh came and sat down next to me on the couch. He massaged my neck in an effort to calm me down. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Jahseh."

"I know you, kilani. What's wrong?"

I groaned. "OOUUU IM SO MADD!" I punched my fist onto my palm.

He laughed, confused. "Why?"

I took a deep breath. "You know what? It's fine, it's fine. Perfectly fine." I climbed onto his lap and straddled him.

He chuckled and laid his hands on my hips. "Whatchu trynna do, shawty?"

"Ion know. You once said 'I'll fuck you til you cum'. I'm trynna find out if that true?"

He raised an eyebrow. "You already know I don't lie bout that, ma. I never fail to make you cum." He licked over his lip.

"I don't seem to remember. Show me."

"You'd let me fuck you looking like this?" He touched his grey hair.

I wrapped my hands around around his neck and choked him playfully like homer and Bart. "Boy you're so fine! Shut the fuck up!"

He laughed and interlaced his hands with mine, pulling them down his body. "Let's do it."

I wrapped my legs around him. "To the bedroom!"

...

Instagram

666kila_bitch

666kila_bitch watch out lil bih ♥️ 56

♥️ 56.8k 💬33.7k

Load more comments..

@xfckingsucks: I'd love to drag you

@mysteryy_ggirl: BIITTCHH IM ROOTING FOR YOU 💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️

@vice_city1: what happened???

@billieeilish: who we gotta fight now best friend??
—> @666kila_bitch: 🏃🏽‍♀️

@xxxonnakillstreak: she so beautiful😍

@xxxtentxcion: I love your hair 😔✋🏽❤️

@kila_jah_JD: 🤩❤️❤️❤️

@bhadbhabie: oouuu killaaaa😍

@rice: damn 🤤

@ayoitskat: BIIITTCCHHH 😶😍

———————————

This might cause some more trouble but I'm really fucking angry and i need to take this out on something.

What better else than her?

I sat on the edge of the bed and went into my settings to unblock her.

I felt the bed shift. I turned back and looked at Jahseh. He was sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Whatchu doing up, ma?" He said in his raspy voice.

"I'm fine." I climbed back next to him.

"You sure?"

I nodded and plopped down on his chest, getting him to lay down. "Go to sleep."

He yawned and rubbed my back.

"Mommmmaaaaaaa!" Jamal cried.

I groaned and got back up to go check on him. I opened the door and immediately Sora barked at me.

"Shhh." I hushed.

He barked.

Ugh he must have to go to the restroom.

"Jaaahhh! Come get Jamal!" I heard his footsteps so I jogged downstairs with Sora. "Boy hush!"

He bit onto my pant leg and pulled me to the kitchen.

"What the fuck, Sora. Stop!"

He pulled me towards roxas. Roxas was munching on something..?

I screamed. "NO! ROXAS SPIT IT OUT!"

He was chewing on cloth! He could choke bruh!

I grabbed it and pulled it away.

Oh my god... I looked at it and noticed it was a piece of red plaid clothing. What the hell?

"Roxas where'd you get this?!"

He barked and ran towards the back door's doggy door. I opened it and followed him as he ran out into the field towards some trees.

"What?"

He sat beside a footprint in the dirt.

Then my phone dinged.

'Liar posted for the first time in a long time today'

———————————

Liar

Liar hmmmm

Liar hmmmm...
♥️ 13.6    💬 disabled