E I G H T Y - N I N E

"Peek a boo!" I said lowering the blanket from my face.

Jamal giggled.

"Ah...peek a boo!"

"Peek a boo bitch. Who the fuck is you...bitch!" Trippie sung lowly.

"Nigga really." I straight faced him.

"It's sounded cool...."

"Boy that was traaassshhhh."

"Bitch do better!" He rolled his eyes.

I picked up Jamal and set him off the couch, allowing him to run freely around this small room.

"Bet." I cleared my throat. "Gimme a beat."

He beat on the lil coffee table.

I nodded my head and stare up at the ceiling gathering my words. "A'ight a'ight. When I met you, I really can't explain it. Didn't take a picture, but I'll take the time to paint it. You know that feeling when you see something amazing? See, that was you, I swear to god I almost fainted. I never knew that I'd fall in love witchu. Know it took some time, but in the end I said wassup witchu. You was trouble and I knew it. Sitting quietly on your lap with no regrets.."

"Now she sitting on my fucking dick, ah, taking that shit all in Bih ah!" Jah said coming into the room dancing.

I jumped when he smacked my ass. "Jah what the fuck." I laughed

"Thats true though. Even though it still be too tight I beat that shit up." He smirked kissing me on my lips.

"Y'all gross."

"Scheme said they ready." Trunks announced coming into the room.

I clapped excitedly and picked up Jamal.

"Hold up where y'all going?" Jah said stopping me from walking further.

"To the stage..duh."

"Ba-"

"We'll be fine! We're gonna stand with scheme, behind the Dj booth. We just wanna watch you perform." I pouted at him.

He pecked my lips. "A'ight. Don't move from there."

I nodded and followed them.

"You ready baby boy, this gonna be your first time watching your daddy's perform a whole show!" I poked his tummy.

He giggled clapping.

Trippie went out onto the stage and greeted his fans. We were just watching from the side. He had to had to do his part and then introduce Jah in.

I blinked when I felt a light flash.

"Oh I'm sorry, Ms. I just just taking a picture." The photographer apologized.

I smiled. "It's okay." I hesitated. "Can i see it, actually?"

He nodded.