F I F T Y - O N E

Someone asked me why I'm uploading so much.

LEMME JUST SAY! I HATE WHEN AUTHORS TAKE LONG TO UPLOAD CAUSE THEN A BITCH GETS BORED AND PICKS ANOTHER BOOK TO READ! THEN WHEN THE AUTHOR DO DECIDE TO UPLOAD, A BITCH GO'N GET CONFUSED BOUT WHICH BOOK IS WHICH BECAUSE A BITCH ALREADY DONE FORGOT WHAT THE BOOK WAS ABOUT!

You see, I don't want y'all to go though that, so I upload as much as I can.

Enjoy

——————

"Hey guys!" Billie greeted as she got up and hugged me at the entrance of the hotel.

"Wassup best friend! Wassup biitch!" I practically jumped into Dani's arms. "I hear ya music, B. Keep going at it." I praised.

Ever since Dani became a 'meme' she's been thinking about doing music. She sent me a sample and honestly it was actually good.

"Thanks Kila." She smiled.

Jahseh soon came after me with Jamal in his arms.

Billie noticed and mouthed, "Are y'all good?"

I just nodded. "Let's get to the pool!"

Billie led the way to this beautiful ass pool.

A waiter was already standing beside one of the beach chairs, placing food on a table

"I had them bring breakfast to us." Billie said.

"Momma! Look!" Jamal pointed to the water.

"I know bubba. You wanna get in already, or do you wanna eat a little?"

"Food!" He squealed as he saw a stack of perfectly cooked pancakes.

I giggled and reached my hands out for him. Jahseh turned his body away so I couldn't get to Jamal.

"Jah, stop acting like a child and give me my child."

"Nah."

I rolled my eyes. "You're pissing me off bruh."

He laughed. "How? I wanna hold my son."

I kept my mouth shut and sat down beside Dani as she gave me a 'oh ok' kinda look.

"Are you guys paying for all of this food?" I asked, taking away the attention from Jahseh and I.

"Actually no." Billie chuckled. "The owners daughter is a fan and she thought we should get treated right."

"You shoulda seen the little girl. She was so cute." Dani cheesed.

"We're still gonna pay though. We can't just leave them hanging." Billie added.

My attention is taken away by Jahseh bringing another chair and sitting beside me.

"We're hungry now." He said staring at me.