O N E H U N D R E D * T H I R T Y - S I X

"What." I stared at the doctor dumbfounded.

"There's two girls." The doctor pointed to the machine thing.

"Twins?!" I said. "Dude. I'm having twins." I spoke to myself. "What about the blood?"

"Spotting is normal. Spotting during the second and third trimester isn't usually cause for concern. It typically occurs as a result of interference with the cervix during sex or a vaginal exam. Pink mucus or brownish discharge may both occur during the second trimester as well."

"Why am I just NOW finding out, I have two kids in my belly."

"Uh, I'm not sure. Ultrasound can tell us a lot about a pregnancy, but it's not always perfect. This is particularly true in the early months. Though it is rare, it is possible to have a twins be mistaken for just one fetus. They usually occur during early ultrasound screenings." She handed me a napkin to wipe off the gel. "Ultrasounds provide a picture of the womb, but sometimes the picture can be misleading or misinterpreted."

I nodded my head. "Oh okay.. Um.. Is there any risks I should be worried about now? How can i take better care of myself and twins now?"

"Try not to worry too much. One thing I can tell you for certain is premature births are common in twin pregnancies. Um, stay active as much as you can, but rest whenever you need to. Eat enough nutrients for the babies, not too much junk food. Baby care is basically the same for twins, its just twice now."

"Okay. Um.. Is it possible for me to fly?"

"To where?"

"Texas? If not then Mexico. I need to visit some family."

"Well, flying for longer than 4 hours increases your risk of getting blood clots. Although air pressure and/or the decrease in humidity have a harmful effect on you or your baby, there is no evidence that flying will cause miscarriage, early labour or your water to break." She picked up her folder and tucked her pen into her pocket.

"So..?"

"It can be perfectly safe to fly during your pregnancy, and even well into your third trimester.... Though, Air travel is not recommended after 36 weeks. In fact, most airlines won't let pregnant passengers on board after the 36-week mark, which is 8 months. You're 8 months as of May 1st, today?"

I nodded.

"Well, I'd say yes, but don't recommend it."

"Okay, thank you."

"I'll send in your visitors and then I'll bring in the papers for you to sign out of the hospital." She smiled. "Congratulations."

"Thank you." I huffed. I sat up and quickly gathered my shit.

Its time to go back to Florida. I got too much on my mind and i need Jahseh to guide me.

"Kila!" Billie ran to me. "Nobody told us anything. Kenny just said you were bleeding. Are you okay? The baby?"

Kat and Matteo stood behind Billie. Kat carried Amoy and Matteo carried Jamal, who was itching to get to me.

"Im fine. The babies are okay."

"Babies- bitch."

"I know. I got twins in my belly, fool." I stated. "I don't know how to react. I'm fucking shocked." I opened my arms. "Give me my baby."

Matteo laid Jamal on the hospital bed.

He crawled to me. "Momma." He sat on my lap and stuffed his face onto my chest.

"I need to go back to Florida. Right fucking now, bruh."

"Dude, seriously?" Kat stepped closer.