S E V E N T Y - T W O

While y'all at school, I'm writing chapters for y'all when you come home 😔 they might be trash and I'm sorry.

Love y'all ❤️😌

—————————

"So hows Jahseh?" Kat asked as she sipped on her coke.

I pushed Jamal's stroller along the mall. "He's good. We went through a little something this week but you know how he is."

"I know what happened. He told Ski and Ski told me."

"Yeah...he had his heart set on a big family.."

"I'm sorry. If I knew how this was gonna affect him, I wouldn't have said anything. I didn't mean to sound like we were bragging."

"No, no, no. We're happy for you guys." I hugged her. "Don't feel like that. We care about you guys!"

She sighed.

"Listen I just want to thank you for coming to the mall with me."

"No problem. You said you'd pay to get my hair done too so I said beeettt." She stick out her tongue.

I laughed. "Yeah. Jahseh gave me his card. He was insistent that I get out of the house."

"You don't think that he's up to something, do you?"

"Tuh, he's always up to something." I shook my head, walking into the hair salon. "Shit." I mumbled realizing I forgot the card in the car. "I'm gonna go get the card, set up the appointment."

Kat nodded and went ahead with Jamal.

I jogged out of the mall, into the parking lot. "Where the fuck did I park?" I thought.

I pressed my keys to sound the alarm.

𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘗 !

"Found ya."

I walked towards my car, calmly and smiling to myself. Jahseh is just always on my mind.

He's just so perf-

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I couldn't even scream. A hand covered my mouth, muffling my scream. I accidentally dropped my phone!

"Shhhh!" The familiar voice hushed. He opened my car door and pushed me into the passenger side. He took my keys and got in too. He slammed the door shut and locked them.

"ARE YOU FUCKING PSYCHO?!? LET ME THE FUCK OUT BITCH ASS FUCK NIGGA!" I yelled kicking Noah as hard as I could.

"We have to fucking talk!! Please stop going so crazy." He said trying to start my car.

I reached into the backseat and got my glock out. "Get the fuck out!"

"Jesus fucking Christ! Relax, I just want to talk to you! Please this could save you!" He defended.

I lowered my gun. "Fuck do you mean?!"

"I can't tell you.."

"I'll fucking kill you bruh!" I cocked back my glock.

"ITS GENEVA! ITS GENEVA!" He held his hands up in defense.

I furrowed my brows. "What the hell does Geneva have to do with this?"

"She has a whole plan to break you and X up! I was going to go along with it but she's too fucking crazy! Please! You have to believe me."

I held my hand out. "Give me my keys and get the fuck out!"

He sighed and handed me them. "I tried to warn you to help you. Whatever happens, you could've prevented it."

"Oh I will prevent it."