F I F T Y - S E V E N

Okay but my mom won't let me watch Orange Is The New Black ✋🏽😔

Unedited
_______________

I fluttered my eyes open. My head was pounding. "B-Bubba?" I mumbled feeling around the bed.

"Mama?" I hear his beautiful voice respond. I squinted my eyes and turned to his voice. He was playing with some toys on the floor.

I motioned for him to come to me. "You hungry?"

He nodded as he grabbed a new full bottle.

"Oh grandma already gave you one?"

He nodded again. "Tv mama!"

I picked him up and allowed him to crawl beside me. I turned on the TV, searching through the channels. "What do you wanna see bubba?"

"Stiitch!" He squealed.

I giggled. I went ahead and restarted the whole movie so he can watch it AGAIN. He got comfortable and kept his attention on the TV while I went to brush my teeth.

"Ma?" I called out looking for my grandma.

No response.

"Ma??" I jogged downstairs. "Are you asleeeppp??"

No response.

I huffed and tiptoed into the kitchen. She wasn't there but there was a note on the counter.

'𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘥 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘢. 𝘐 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘏𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.'

I crumbled up the piece of paper and threw it in the trash. "Okay then." I just ran back up the stairs and laid next to Jamal, who was munching on his fingers. "Ew bubba."

He giggled as I wiped his hand with a tissue. He continued on watching TV while I scrolled through my phone.

𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨 !

'𝘑𝘢𝘩🤤 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 '

I clicked on the notification.

———————————————
Jah🤤

Jah🤤: you awake yet?

Mamas👅:

Jah🤤: beautiful ❤️

Jah🤤: beautiful ❤️

Mamas👅: I just woke up fool

Jah🤤: that don't mean you ain't sexy as a motherfucker