E I G H T Y - T W O

Hold on to your seat. This chapter is crazy.

Unedited
————————————

"Hold up. Repeat that?"

"SHE. WAS. WEARING. THE. SAME. TYPE. OF. CLOTHES. MATCHING. THE. RIPPED. CLOTH!"

Billie raised an eyebrow. "So....you think Geneva jumped the gate and was watching the house right after she sent a child service worker to the house too?"

"She did send that nigga to my house! He said so! Bruh I'm telling you, she's fucking crazy."

"Kilani you good?"

"Bro, I'm not fucking crazy bruh. I'm saying some facts, nigga. You gotta believe me."

"Just chill. Have you told X?"

"No! I can't just say 'hey I think your ex is stalking us cause she's psycho'."

"Yeah you can. He has to know."

"Nah. I'm gonna go confront her." I shrugged.

She shook her head. "That's a bad idea. A real bad idea."

"Bitch, she messed with my family."

"Bruh stop. Think about this. If she crazy, how you know she won't just kill you? I ain't losing my best friend. Youse a mom and a girlfriend."

"Okay she not THAT crazy. She ain't goin kill me. Imma beat the fuck out her."

I pulled out my phone.

"Kilani, stop!"

I waved her off and went into my Instagram messages.

————————————————————
@Liar

Heyyy Geneva how you been?
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

Why'd you unblock me? Whatchu trynna know now?
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

Shiiihh I'm trynna know why yo ass was outside my house and calling CPS?
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

You trippin ain't nobody worried bout you
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

Is you trynna get yo ass beat again bitch? I'm for real done with you bruh. You keep starting shit for what? Jahseh? He's mine bbg. He's moved on! We have a kid together! Please just leave us alone. Gah damn.
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

Baby he was never yours in the first place. He'll always be mine. You fucking brainwashed him you fucking whore. He loves me. Your some stupid ass hoe that he picked up on some corner bitch
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

He will come back to me. Yeah I did call CPS and idgaf. It's the kid that's keeping him with you. He don't love you.
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

Let's settle this beef bruh. Lemme beat the fuck out you and yo crazy ass gotta leave us alone
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

Bitch fuck you and yo loose pussy.
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

Okay gingivitis 🤡 send me yo @
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

How bout I send you something else?
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

What??
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

Liar is typing.....
Enjoy 😉
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯