15 ║ THE FIRST KISS

❝I love telling 'first' stories

❝I love telling 'first' stories. First loves, first college experiences, first kiss.❞

Anna Todd

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Someone parked in my spot," Elena complained as she threw open the door to the Matthews apartment.

"He gave you a key too!" Topanga huffed as she watched Elena pull her keys out of the lock.

"Yeah, first thing he did when you guys moved in here." Elena laughed as she patted Topanga's shoulder, "You still didn't get one."

"No!" Topanga frowned, "I just got a parking space last year."

"Baby steps, baby steps," Elena tried to calm her down.

"How long have you had your parking space?"

"A lot longer than you apparently."

"Elena!" Cory smiled when he saw her and rushed over to her, "Tell Goddaughter she's too young to go on a date with Lucas."

Cory pulled her to stand in front of Riley.

"Goddaughter." Elena rolled her eyes. "I'm the one who drove him here."

She had driven Lucas and Farkle to the Matthews apartment but they'd gone up before her while she parked the car.

"Thank you!" Riley ran up to her and hugged her.

Cory glared at her instead. "Traitor!"

"I don't know what you're mad about," Elena scoffed, "I was 'engaged' when I was six years old."

"What?" Maya, Lucas, and Riley looked at her in shock.

"See Riley," Farkle smiled, "You should really consider my offer, four oxen, and my best milking cow."

"It is a very good deal," Cory agreed.

"Aunt Elena!" Riley complained.

"He's not wrong, kid," Elena shrugged, "All I got was a bunch of crackers. Delicious but not a good long term choice."

"My father still thinks you should have married him," Farkle added.

Elena ruffled his hair. "Of course he does."

"Hey kiddies," Josh Matthews smiled as he walked into the apartment.

"Uncle Boing," Maya's knees buckled.

"I got you Bug," Elena wrapped her arms around her to keep her off the floor.

"I'm good, thanks," Maya smiled as she held herself up.

"My brother," Cory pointed at him.

"My brother," Josh did the same, "I come with news. I'm joining the NYU pre-college program, so I'm going to be here all summer."