Back In The Field...: Part 4

Jae POV

The limo I was in pulled up to the large dining hall where the party was being held. Dozens of other cars were pulling up to drop off monsters and demons alike. I walked in on my own and showed my invitation, the demon at the door examined it and then handed it back to me, nodding and letting me inside. Another wave of demons was just inside the doors and they searched me, my clutch and patted me down, apparently the demon they saw me as was one not to be messed with because they were respectful about it.

After they searched me I went inside, the large main room was packed full of monsters and demons. I looked around, feeling so out of place and on edge with the things I hunted.

There was a large buffet along one wall and as I passed it I nearly gagged. Every single dish was made for a monster, a bowl filled with blood, a man's severed head, body parts everywhere and other disgusting and awful displays.

"You hungry?" Dean asked in my earpiece.

"Not anymore." I mumbled softly as I turned away from the table and to the room filled with people.

"Your gun is in the potted plant next to the women's restroom." Ketch said. "I included the demon killing knife too." He said.

I walked to the restrooms in one hall adjacent to the main room and stopped next to the large plant, opening my clutch and pretending to search through it as I actually looked past it at the potted plant.

"It's there, against the wall." Ketch said.

I saw it as he said it and casually took the pistol tucked in a thigh holster and hid it behind my clutch and against my skirt as I walked into the restroom.

I stopped as I entered the room, two monsters were going at it against the counter to the sink.

I brushed off the awkwardness and walked inside, going to a stall and entering, locking it behind me. The stalls were equipped with full wooden doors and I leaned against the door to my stall as I let out a long breathe, trying to ignore the moaning and panting from the couple outside the door.

"Don't look." I said softly into my earpiece as I lifted up my skirt and took the pistol, and knife Ketch left me and wrapped it around my upper thigh.

"Sam, is Dean looking?" I whispered.

"No, it's only me." He said.

"Good." I said softly.

I finished strapping the holster to my thigh and tucked the knife on the sheath attached to the strap holding the gun and it's holster.

I let my skirt down.

"All clear." I said softly to the others.

"Not of the two banging in there." Dean said.

"Then close your eyes." I said as I flushed the toilet and opened the stall door.

I walked out and had to play it like a demon as I turned on the sink and washed my hands, the two monsters continuing to have sex on the counter only inches from me.

I dried my hands and left, acting unconcerned about the two of them and completely ignoring them.

I walked out of the bathroom and took in a long breath and let it out slow.

"We all clear?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"So what now?" I asked.

"We wait, the party should be starting soon, all of us will be waiting for an opportunity for you to take the rings, you keep your eyes out too." Ketch said.