You Can't Escape Me...: Part 4

Dean POV

I'd met up with Cas and called Jody, I needed her and Donna's help with getting Jae's immortality back, and I needed the girls to watch BJ so he wouldn't be left alone or in danger.

I met Donna, Jody, and the girls, as well as mom and Rowena in front of the small shop the woman who took Jae's immortality worked at.

"This woman is powerful. She will be hard to kill if it comes down to that, she's practiced for centuries in the dark magic and spells of this world." Rowena said.

I nodded, "Then we'll have to distract her." I said.

They all agreed.

"We have to hurry, and whatever happens, whoever gets their hands on her immortality first, you run like hell and get it back to the bunker. She's dying and she needs it now." I said.

They all nodded, all of them looking worried.

We all loved Jae, she was family to all of us in some way, a daughter in law, a daughter figure, a sister figure, a best friend, all of us had strong ties to her, even Rowena, so we were all prepared to do whatever it took to save her.

Cas, Rowena, and I walked into the shop first.

"Welcome to Madeline's Magical Corner of the Universe, how can I help you?" She asked.

She looked up from her counter and saw me, her face fell into a grimace.

"Ah, Dean Winchester. I thought I told you to never come back here the last time you came to me." She said.

"Save it. We've come for Jae's immortality." I said.

She sighed softly.

"And do you have something to trade for it?" She asked.

"Well, I've got a deal for you." I pulled out my pistol and leveled it between her eyes.

"You give it to us, or I put a bullet in your skull." I said.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Last time we were in this situation you had your brother to correct your actions, he was much smarter than you are." She said.

I fired and the bullet didn't even leave the barrel. I looked at my pistol, confused as I tried to fire again but it was jammed.

As I held my pistol the handle stated heating up, burning red hot in seconds as I dropped it and shook out my burned hand, hissing in pain.

"Rowena, I thought you were smarter than this too. What would drive you to challenge me?" She asked.

"A friend in need. I suggest you give us what we want before things get more difficult for you." Rowena said.

She shook her head slightly.

"They've gotten to you Rowena, those Winchesters, you've gone soft." She said.

"This is your last chance before we use force." Cas said.

"Then force is what you will have to use, angel." She said.

Cas drew his angel blade and I pulled my knife.

We stepped forward as she reached for something under the counter and brought it out, it was some kind of crystal and as I looked at it my skin started burning, sizzling as I fell to my knees, looking away.

We fought her and everything she pulled out was an object that caused us all pain, even Cas, but all we needed to do was distract her, she didn't know that Jody, Donna, and Mom were sneaking in the back door to find Jae's immortality.