Back In The Field...: Part 5

Jae POV

I let out the breath I'd been holding the whole time he was in the same room as me and I bent over, putting my hands on my knees as I shook from the anxiety and stress that had been racing through me while he was here, I had refused to show it while he was watching, but now that he was gone it all came crashing over me.

"Jae, are you okay?" Sam asked softly in my ear.

I nodded to myself and then felt nausea well up inside me and put a hand to my mouth as I leaned over more.

"I think I'm going to throw up. " I groaned.

"Just breathe, Jae. In and out." Sam said calmly in my ear.

I took in a deep breath and let it out slow, continuing the process until the nausea and the panic attack I was on the verge of subsided, Sam talking me through it in my ear as I got a hold of myself.

I straightened and rung my hands out in front of me, coming down from the fear and stress Baal had put me under just by being in the same room as me.

"You can back out Jae, we can come in and get you." Dean said.

I shook my head, "No. I can do this... I'll be fine. " I said.

"Who was that?" Ketch asked.

"The demon who tortured her in hell." Cas said.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" Rowena asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure." I said.

"Sam, I don't want you to watch what happens next." I said.

"Okay..." Sam said. He let out a long sigh and I could only imagine the look on his face.

"Jae, are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

I nodded, "I don't want to Sam, but I will if it means saving millions of lives." I said.

"Okay... Just be careful." Sam said.

I walked out of the room and watched Flauros, leaning against the wall until he saw me watching him.

He smiled at me and I smirked his way, motioning for him to follow me as I moved down the hall again.

He came around the corner again and moved into the empty ballroom I'd talked with Baal in.

As soon as the door was closed he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, biting my shoulder hard.

I winced in pain but let out a forced sigh of pleasure.

"You are gorgeous tonight." He breathed in my ear as he picked me up under the ass ad moved me to sit on a small desk near one wall, knocking the flowerpot there aside as it went crashing to the floor.

He bit and sucked at my neck and shoulder and I was sure they would leave marks. I felt sick, my insides crawling with horrible and sickening feelings as he continued to kiss me.

I was about to reach into his pocket with the rings but drew my hand back as he grabbed the hem of my skirt and moved it up, showing my legs and he moved in again, not seeing the gun and knife strapped to my leg.

I went for the rings again and had my hand completely in his pocket but I didn't feel anything there.

"Where are the rings? Can I see them?" I asked as he bit me again on the upper arm.

"They're safe." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Hidden." He said impatiently and moved to kiss my face and neck as he ran his hands up my legs.