Run for Your Life...: Part 7 (gore warning)

Jae POV

I was stuck in a dream, I knew it was a dream, I'd taken the potion and Cas put me out, I'd stepped out of the way for my soulless self to take over but I couldn't find any way to stop her or see what she was seeing. Instead I felt like I was falling, endlessly in nothing but pitch black fog all around me. But I could hear what was going on.

"Please, I'll give you anything you want, just let him go... You can kill me, just don't hurt him."

This was Sam speaking, my soulless self had BJ, and none of them could do anything but beg with her to not hurt him or she'd kill him before they even pulled their guns.

I had to do something, but I couldn't do anything but continue to fall endlessly, listening to them and feel so helpless as to not be able to save my own baby.

"I'll never understand why you all think feelings are so important... Anyway, I think it's time I finally do what I should have a long long time ago." My soulless self said, and then I heard Mary scream and Sam start yelling in anguish.

They kept screaming and yelling as I screamed myself into the emptiness around me, tears flowing from my eyes and up into the air above me as the momentum of me falling pulled them off my cheeks.

Slowly their screaming faded and I listened, sobbing as I waited for them to speak, for someone to say something, but I knew they wouldn't, none of them were even alive anymore.

I let out a scream of rage and anguished heart wrenching sorrow into the darkness around me as I fell, more tears flowing from my eyes and up into the air.

Suddenly I felt myself rushing upward and I stumbled as the darkness around me flew past and turned into the library at the bunker, I was back in control of my body somehow.

I stopped, blood was coating the floor, thick puddles of it everywhere, I didn't want to look up, to see what I had no doubt would be the source of so much blood, but I had to.

I looked up slowly, closing my eyes as I looked straight ahead, opening my eyes again.

There was blood painted on the bookshelves around me, splattered on the table, the chairs, lamps, armchairs, everywhere.

Dean was pinned against the wall, knives from the kitchen run straight through his arms, legs, hands, stomach, shoulders, and one through his throat and forehead, all holding him to the wall, he was covered in blood, his face wasn't even recognizable, it was slashed to pieces.

Mary wasn't even here, but the large splatter of blood in the corner near the map room must have been her, chunks of her were sticking to the walls and ceiling, her organs all intact on the floor along with her eyes and brain, it was as if the soulless part of me had kept all the internal and critical things but torn her muscle, bone, skin, and tissue to nothing.

Jack was slumped in a chair, his insides completely torn out in bloody heaps on the floor, still connected to his body through the giant hole torn through his ribcage. He'd been completely emptied out, so much so you could see the back of his ribcage and his spine straight through the hole in his midsection where he'd been gutted. His eyes were completely gone and red and pink goo was slowly dripping from his nose, ears, mouth, and eye sockets, I could only guess it was his brain.

Cas was spread eagled on his back on the map room table, he'd been slashed to nothing, his chest and face torn to shreds by what looked like a knife, his heart cut out.

Sam was torn limb from limb, I could only imagine the soulless part of me wanted to make killing him as slow as she could but still get the job done, she'd probably started with cutting off his fingers and toes and then moving to his his arms and legs and so on, he was spread everywhere, his face had been stabbed to the point that if I didn't know him I wouldn't be able to identify him.