War...: Part 3

Cas POV

I went out through the garage, taking Jack with me. With the state Sam, Dean, and Jae were in he wasn't safe in the bunker, and I just prayed the three of them would be safe until I could get War's ring back.

"What's going on?" Jack asked as I pulled out of the bunker in one of the cars in the garage.

"War, he's close and he's making them find the worst in each other. " I said as I sped off to try and find the horseman.

"But they love each other." Jack said, confused, "How could they start arguing like that? They never argue."

"They aren't in their right minds, they're being consumed by anger, it's not them speaking rationally, it's the anger War is putting in them." I said.

"But they won't hurt each other will they?" He asked, worried for them.

"I don't think they can help themselves, we just have to hurry and get the ring before they start getting seriously angry..." I said.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked.

"Before they start killing each other." I said.

Dean POV

I'd never been this angry with anyone before and it consumed me to the very core. I wanted nothing more than to cause Sam and Jae the most pain they'd ever experienced and they wanted to do the same to me. It was a fight to the death now, but I wasn't going to end it all quick and easy, I was going to hurt them until they were begging for me to just kill them and they'd do the same for me, so I just had to get to it first.

The three of us had split up, Sam had run after Jae as they screamed at each other, he had been trying to strangle her and she'd gone to get the upper hand and the drop on him, and I had gone to get my duffel bag filled with weapons.

I set my bag down on the kitchen table and unzipped it, taking out my pistol and checking that it was ready, loading it and clicking off the safety as I heard Sam calling Jae's name angrily from the hallway and I looked up, stern and angry, ready to shoot him dead center in the chest and watch him bleed to death infront of me.

I walked out into the hallway and saw Sam in the hallway checking another room.

"Jae! Come out and fight me, you bitch!" He called.

"Hey, Sam!" I called to him and he turned and saw me.

I raised my pistol and pulled the trigger. I hit him in the shoulder and he grunted, stumbling back into the hall and falling to the ground as he put a hand to his shoulder.

I walked to him and grabbed him by the front of the jacket, hauling him to his feet and punching him hard in the face.

He grunted as I punched him again and again and I raised my fist again when Jae came up behind me and hit me hard with a baseball bat on the back of the legs and I crumpled, letting go of Sam.

Jae stepped over me and rammed the butt of the bat into my face again and again and I rested my head against the floor, blood and throbbing pain covering my face as my vision went fuzzy and my mind swirled in confusion and anger.

I watched as she turned to Sam as he tried to get up from the ground and she kicked him hard in the face.

He reeled back and caught himself before he hit the floor, getting up on his hands and knees.

She brought the baseball bat around and hit him hard in the side and stomach.

He gasped, falling on his back as he blinked and tried to get his breath back. I reached for my gun on the floor next to me as she stomped down on his face hard.