Love You Forever...: Part 2

Sam POV

I leaned over and kissed Jae on her left temple as we sat at our table with Jameson and Harriet.

They'd been together since I first met them and they'd been hunting ever since, they weren't married and they were in their thirties like we were, they'd decided that marriage wasn't their thing but they acted like a married couple, always together and happy with that.

Jae moved her hand under the table to where mine was on my thigh and I linked my fingers in hers as she linked hers in mine, squeezing softly as she squeezed back.

Jae asked them about how they met and they told us how they'd both been going to school, trying to live normally and then they both experienced the same vamp attack and were told about monsters and decided after not being able to live the same after that that hunting would be easier together so they became a team and then fell in love and were together ever since.

"So how did you two meet?" Harriet asked, leaning into Jameson as she took his hand.

I looked at Jae as she looked over at me.

"Well, it's a little different than yours." She chuckled.

"Come on, tell us." Jameson said.

"Alright, alright." I said through a chuckle of my own.

I looked at Jae to start and she sighed, leaning into me a little as she crossed her legs under the table, resting her calf against my leg softly as I moved my other hand down to place on her knee, running a few fingers up her skirt a little.

"So I was on a hunt, and back then it was just me and my dog, Ace." She said.

I cut in as I looked at them.

"You should have seen how well she had that dog trained, he was completely obedient, it was amazing." I said.

Jae laughed as the other two smiled.

"What kind of dog is he?" Jameson asked.

"A Doberman Pinscher." Jae said.

Jameson whistled and Harriet smiled wider.

"That's a beautiful breed. Maybe we could stop by to meet him." He said.

I looked at Jae a little sadly as I squeezed her hand again.

She shook her head, "No, sadly he's not with us anymore. He took a bullet for our son, BJ, who you met, and his health just declined from there, we had to put him down." Jae said softly.

Harriet and Jameson frowned, looking sad.

"I'm sorry, he sounds like he was a good friend of yours, it must have hurt to lose him." Jameson said.

Jae nodded as I did too.

"Yeah, I keep his dog tags with me everywhere I go." She said.

I smiled at her, she missed Ace dearly, but she had gotten better, recovered a lot. She'd still get sad sometimes when thinking about him and missing him, and on those days I'd just hold her and let her cry, that was the best thing to do when she'd lost her best friend since seventeen.

"So, as I was saying. I was on a hunt and I stopped in at this diner and Sam and his brother Dean were sitting there. Dean was the one to start flirting with me first and I wasn't interested, so I turned him down and Sam didn't flirt at all, but he was my type right from the get go." Jae said, smiling over at me.

I laughed softly.

"It's true, honey. You know that." She laughed herself.

Harriet and Jameson laughed too as Jae continued.

"So I just got a quick coffee and some hamburger patties for my dog and left to go investigate the house of the hauntings I'd found." She paused as she looked at a me and I continued.

"And Dean and I were on the same case so we went to the same house just a few minutes after she left and we didn't see her car there and we didn't know she was a hunter yet so we went inside and were sweeping the place, and keep in mind we're in this huge abandoned mansion with a big staircase in the main room we were standing  in. And so all of a sudden we hear this whistle from up this staircase and before we can even do nothing Ace just comes hurtling down the stairs and takes Dean out. I'm disoriented, I don't know what's going on, I think Dean's being attacked so I go to shoot this animal on top of him when I get a throwing knife through my sleeve and it pins me against the wall so I can't shoot at the dog."

I paused as I chuckled softly to myself and looked over at Jae again.

"But then I realized that this dog wasn't hurting Dean, but it had it's jaws around his neck and it could have killed him with just one bite, but this girl over here had him so well trained he knew the difference between a kill order and a restraining order...So I look up to who threw the knife at me and I see this beautiful woman who has me at gun point and my brother at her dogs mercy on the ground and I was just caught. My feelings only grew from there." I said.

"So you two first met with her pistol to your head?" Jameson asked.

Jae nodded through a laugh and Jameson laughed as Harriet chuckled softly.

"Yep, after that I called Ace off when I knew they weren't demons or monsters. We introduced ourselves and became close friends after that. But we both had feeling for years that we didn't tell each other about." Jae said.

"How long did you hold those feelings in?" Harriet asked.

"About five years. And we were together for another five years after that and then I asked her to marry me, we've been married for almost four years now. " I said.

"You two are the cutest couple, and from what I've seen you're perfectly for each other, and that little boy of yours is beautiful and so sweet." Harriet complimented.

"Thank you." Jae and I said in unison.

We talked and laughed over our food when it was served for us and then the two of them left.

We stayed for desert as Jae just sat next to me, not caring to move to the other side of the table.

We laughed and talked and decided to go to the bar in the other room aside from the dining room where we were and Jae sat next to me there as we drank and talked.