Wake Up...: Part 3

Cas POV

I sat in the dungeon, I had to do something, they wouldn't last long with her in there hunting them like animals.

I slowly moved my hand toward her, if I moved slow enough she didn't notice I was going against her power.

If I could touch her I was hoping I could tap into her energy and use it to boost my own, sending me into Jae's dreams with them.

It was a slow process, but I couldn't risk going any faster or she might notice and put me back in my seat, and if she did that would be the end of it, she'd make sure I couldn't move at all.

Moving now was hard, like I was being forced by several hundred pounds of weight back into my chair but I was doing it and I only needed to touch her once.

The last stretch I lunged for her, touching her knee and feeling the surge of energy that it sent through my body, it was horrible, the energy she gave off was made for her soulless self, it was speratic and almost uncontrollable, filled with rage. And the sheer ammount of power was hard to bare, she had so much more than I'd expected.

I felt heat well up inside me as I sat back in my chair and fell into Jae's dream.

I landed on my feet in a field, Jae was right in front of me, her soulless self that is and Sam and Dean were being torn apart in front of her, a young Jae standing behind them with a young Ace, not seeing any of them.

I grabbed Jae from behind, looking at Sam and Dean as I interrupted her power over them, stopping her process of destroying their minds.

"Run." I said and they turned, Dean grabbing Jae by the arm.

She still couldn't see them but this Jae's power was weakened, they could touch her and maybe I could help them talk with her.

I threw Jae on the ground and put a hand to her forehead as I knelt on top of her.

I took in more of her power, it was hard to contain but I had to help them wake Jae up, even if it meant I'd be torn to pieces by this soulless Jae.

I looked back at the real Jae, now about eighteen, and put a hand out to her, concentrating on what I wanted to do, make her see us.

Dean POV

Cas put a hand on soulless Jae's forehead and turned to us, putting a hand out to the real Jae, his eyes slightly glowing, he must be channeling her power somehow.

Jae looked at us, pointing her pistol at me and then Sam

"Stop. This isn't real, you're dreaming and we need you to wake up. That is you without a soul and she's going to tear us all apart if you don't wake up!" I said, putting a hand on her pistol and pointing it away from us.

"It's Sam and Dean. We are your family... Jae, remember us." Sam said as he knelt in front of her and looked into her eyes.

"No!" Soulless Jae screamed, slamming a palm against Cas's chest and forcing him off her as he flew several yards and hit the ground, rolling to a stop.

She stood and put a hand out to Sam and I, we were pulled toward her, stopping inches before her face as she put a hand on both our chests, closing her hands into fists as she tore our hearts into pieces.

"Stop!" The real Jae shouted from behind us.

Soulless Jae stopped, trying again and again to kill us, looking confused every time it didn't work.

"Now put them down." Jae said from behind us.

Soulless Jae couldn't help but do as she said.

We stumbled back as her power over us let out all at once and we fell to the ground, our chests feeling like they had just been torn to shreds.