Run for Your Life...: Part 6

Sam POV

Jae walked out to the parking garage with Terminator, he stopped and she walked a few feet away and turned to face him, looking ready for a fight.

"Let's settle this, from what I've been told you don't need any outside weapons and neither do I, so, let's get this party started." She smiled, rubbing her hands together as she took a wide stance and put her hands up in fists.

Terminator looked at her, obviously thinking he'd crush her like a twig, he had no idea she had the power she did at her disposal.

He ran at her and threw a hard punch which she ducked under and rammed her elbow into his face as he stumbled past, off balance from her dodge.

She kicked him in the back of the knees and he fell on his hands and knees, a little surprised at her speed, but not offset on the idea that he'd win the fight.

He wheeled around and attempted to kick her legs out from under her but she stepped back just in time and grabbed his ankle, throwing him on his back as she got onto of him, punching him hard and rolling off him as she got to her feet, playing with him.

He was angry now, she'd made him bleed from the split lip she gave him and he wasn't playing her games anymore.

He stood and Jae sent kicks and punches at him as well as dodged his punches and attacks, but she was quick and she got all the hits, not him, he hadn't even landed one so far.

She sent a punch at his face and he grabbed her arm, kicking her legs out from under her and making her face hit the concrete with the weight of her fall.

He stepped back, waiting for her to react as she stood.

Her nose was bleeding and broken and she had blood in her mouth.

She spat a mouthful of blood on the parking lot asphalt and looked down at her dress, a line of blood from her bleeding nose already soaked into the fabric.

She looked back up at Terminator, a look of annoyance on her face as she raised her hand to her nasal bone and reset it through a small grunt, and a crack of the bone popping back in place.

"Damn, I liked this dress." She said, looking at Terminator again as she let her hand fall to her side again.

Terminator ran at her again and this time she didn't have time to dodge as he rammed into her and threw her into a car parked behind her, she hit the windshield so hard it shattered and the car alarm started blaring as she rolled off the hood and onto the ground on her elbows and stomach.

She grunted softly as she got up on her hands and knees and then stood, the annoyance on her face more distinct now as she looked at Terminator again.

"Alright, enough of this." She said, her eyes slowly turning the dull white glow they were when she used her power.

She took in a deep breath and let it out slow, sighing as she let her breathe out.

"I'm going to enjoy this." She smirked.

She looked at Terminator and then stepped forward, putting a hand up and slamming her palm against his chest, he flew back against another car parked behind him and hit it so hard the car moved, the side of the car crunching under the force of his body against it as it moved several feet from where it had been parked.

Terminator stumbled to his feet and grabbed the car he'd been thrown against and tossed it like a soda can at Jae.

She put up a hand and the car vanished and appeared several feet away from her and hit the ground, skidding to a stop as she looked at Terminator again.