Thanksgiving Special

Sam POV

Jae was fine, I'd taken the bullet out of her leg while she was passed out so she didn't feel anything and brought her to our room and changed her clothes for her from the dress she'd been in.

Mom was staying for a few days for Thanksgiving and Cas, Jack, Dean, BJ, Jae, and I were sitting down to breakfast that Jae made, with help from mom, but mom wasn't as good a cook as Jae was and she mostly just did what little she knew she could or followed instruction from Jae as I helped her too, Dean, Cas, and Jack sitting at the kitchen table as they helped when she needed it or played with BJ.

Jae had a knee brace on from the shot she took, it was healing slowly, and was very painful if she had to walk on her own too much, but just standing in one spot she was Okay, favoring her good leg instead.

I carried her everywhere which we both loved, she teased me and would make me laugh and I made her laugh, she was my best friend and my soul mate, the woman I was completely in love with.

It was Thanksgiving today and Jae had planned a complete feast for us, the first time we celebrated Thanksgiving before we'd gotten together it had been at Bobby's house and she'd done the whole thing completely alone and that was only for four of us, now it was a whole crowd.

Jae had invited Jody, Donna, and the girls and several other hunters from the apocalypse world and a few others and most all of them had RSVP'd that they were coming.

Jody, Donna, and the girls came over early to help, they brought some of the food we'd need.

The bunker was alive with talk and laughter when we got close to eating, hunters from the apocalypse world, Bobby, Charlie, and many more, Jody, Donna, and the girls, Garth and his family, even agent Harris stopped by with his son Tyson.

Jae took the lead on making all the dinner, Jody, Donna, mom, Garth's wife, Cas, Jack, Dean, and I all helping under her instruction.

when it was all ready we went out and set it up on the map room table so everyone could dish up there and then sit in the library while they talked and ate.

When it was all set out and everyone was talking in the library Jae looked at me from where we stood in the kitchen.

"Hey, uh, I know we don't know each other too well, but I can't walk without swearing every other step. So would you be so kind as to carry me in to give all the guests instruction on how to eat so they don't start a war and go every man for himself?" She asked me, amusement flaring in her eyes with a teasing smile on her lips.

I smiled, holding back a laugh as I shrugged, "Yeah, sure, but only for a beautiful woman like you." I smirked, teasing her myself now.

She gave me a mock disturbed look and put up a hand, "On second thought, I'd rather not have a pervert touch my ass when carrying me in there, I'll ask someone else." She said, turning on her one good leg as she looked to Dean where he was getting a case of beer out of the fridge for the table.

"Well, this pervert is going to carry you wether you like it or not." I scoffed as I picked her up and hefted her in my arms playfully as she laughed.

I smiled as I carried her into the library and stood in the doorway down to the map room as I faced everyone with Jae still in my arms.

"You can put me down now." She said.

I teased her as I acted like I was thinking for a minute and then shook my head, "no, I don't think I will." I teased.

She chuckled softly and nodded, "Alrighty then, Mr. Winchester." She teased as I chuckled softly to myself and she faced the open library and everyone here, still in my arms.