Can We Start Over?...: Part 2

Sam POV

I'd hidden around the corner since her door was one of the last on the right of the motel. I'd left the box with the rose and my note with the pen at her doorstep and I listened for her to open the door and then close it again.

Nerves were consuming me, I was afraid she'd say no and not open the door again, but when she did and closed it I checked around the corner to make sure she wasn't there and then saw the note. I ran to it, making as little noise as possible and saw her two check marked boxes of 'yes' and I put a hand to my mouth, excitement taking over as I quickly wrote out another note and placed it on top of the last one, knocking on the door and running to take cover around the corner again.

She opened and closed the door again and then opened it again and closed it. I checked to make sure she wasn't there again and then went to the note, seeing her answer of 'yes' again and then writing one more note as I hid back around the corner after knocking on her door.

She opened and closed the door again and when I made sure she wasn't there I ran to my car, hardly able to contain my excitement as I got in the drivers seat and started the car up, I pulled out and drove back to the bunker, holding in my excitement the whole way. When I pulled into the garage and parked, turning off the car I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I closed the door to the car behind me and leaned back against it, putting my hands to my face and letting out an overjoyed burst or laughter as I threw a fist in the air, she'd said yes.

I ran into the bunker and grabbed Dean by the arms where he stood in the kitchen making himself late night bacon.

I shook him hard, hardly able to keep myself from prancing up and down in place as I looked at him.

"What the hell, man!? What!?" Dean said loudly as he looked at me, annoyed and confused at my aggressive shaking of him.

"Dean, I asked her on a date and she said yes!" I said, another burst of laughter coming to me as I let go of him and ran my hands through my hair.

"Who? Are you drunk? Did you go find a hooker to ask on a date?" He asked.

I laughed again, "No! I'm talking about Jae! I asked her if we could start over and she said yes! I'm taking her to dinner on Saturday!" I exclaimed.

Dean's face cleared of confused annoyance and a large grin split his face.

"Dude, we're getting you a brand new suit and its not gonna be a cheap ass one like we always get, you're going to get a haircut and shave and get a whole bunch of cologne and deodorant, you're gonna smell good and look good and feel like a bad ass when you meet her there. Now go run and work on your pecks and arms, everything, you need to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger when she sees you." He said.

I laughed, "Dean, you're more nervous about this than I am." I smiled.

He nodded, "Hell yeah I am, this is like a first date, and you need to have her drooling on the floor." He said.

I shook my head through a large smile, "Dean, maybe tone it down a little." I said.

He raised an eyebrow at me, nodding softly, "fine, but we're going to get that suit and maybe a haircut." He said.

I raised my eyebrows at him, expressing that was too far.

"I don't mean like buzz cut, just a few inches off the bottom to give it a clean cut, you know?" He said

I shook my head through a raised eyebrow and he nodded.

"Okay, fine, just the suit." He said.