Can We Start Over?...: Part 6 (smut warning)

Jae POV

I slept with BJ on the bed in my motel room, at first I just watched him sleep, sprawled on his back next to me as I just watched his little chest rise and fall, completely in love with this little soul I'd brought into this world. He was the only other person to completely steal my heart other than Sam.

I looked at his dark head of hair, he had a lot more than he should have and I'd have to give him a haircut sometime soon since he hadn't had one in a while.

I put my finger in his tiny hand as he closed his fingers around it, still asleep, moving his head toward me a little more as he let out a little sigh.

I smiled, leaning forward and planting a gentle kiss on his head as I pulled our blankets up over us more and closed my eyes, scooting forward a little to cuddle closer to him, smelling his clean baby smell, smiling as he turned to his side in his sleep and put his other hand not holding my finger on my head, taking a gentle fist full of my short hair.

I smiled and pressed my forehead against his chest softly, putting my other hand on his back to support his little body. We both fell asleep like that, cuddling close together.

I opened my eyes as a wide awake BJ jumped on the bed next to me, jumping onto me and rolling off me as he chanted my name.

"Mu, mu, mu!"

I took in a deep breathe and as he jumped on my and rolled off again almost rolling completely off the bed I caught him by the arm and lifted him up above me as I laid on my back.

"You're up early, little man." I smiled, yawning.

He put his arms forward to hug me and I let him, lowering him onto my chest as he hugged me around the neck.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek and then let him down, setting him on the floor on his feet as he ran around the coffee table by the couch to get his energy out.

I smiled and got up, walking to the diaper bag on the couch and getting him dressed and changing his diaper as I distracted him with a picture of Sam and I on our wedding day. He looked at it and pointed to Sam and me and said our names.

I smiled and then handed him another picture, this one a photo booth strip of four pictures with Dean, Sam, and I.

"De!" BJ exclaimed as he pointed at Dean in the picture.

I smiled, "Yeah, that's uncle Dean." I said.

After I got him ready I put the pictures back in my wallet and got ready myself as he ate the fish crackers I put out for him from his diaper bag, exploring the motel room as he held a gushy mouthful of dissolved crackers in his mouth and one tiny handful as he walked around, pointing out things to me as he tried the best he could to say what they were to me through his mouthful of cracker.

I talked to him as I got my clothes out and then took a shower as I locked him in the bathroom with me as he played with the contents of my wallet and the few toys in the diaper bag, entertaining himself and yelling little comments to me over the noise of the shower every once in a while the best he could through his baby talk and the few words he knew.

I got out and got dressed as I let him out of the bathroom with me.

Sam knocked on the door at seven and I answered, BJ and I ready.

We took him to breakfast with us and then brought him back to the bunker to have Dean watch him after playing with him for a few hours. After we dropped him off we went, just the two of us, on the rest of our date.

We got lunch and talked and then went to a movie and had dinner and then just talked at the diner we went to for dinner. I wanted to be with him so bad, I was done thinking this over, and even at first I'd wanted to be with him, there wasn't much thinking needed for me, but I wanted him to want to be with me too. I loved him more than anything.