Wake Up...: Part 1

Dean POV

We had brought an unconscious Jae back to the bunker after Harris brought in his SWAT team and we had to explain why everyone was already unconscious and some dead. Harris knew what was up with Jae and he helped us make up a story before hand.

After we brought her back we put her in the dungeon, drawing the same symbol engraved in the bullets around her chair, taking the bullets out of her after that.

We waited for her to wake up, making a plan to get inside her head with African Dream Root and find Jae through dream walking.

We'd called her old friend who helped her get out of the coma Lucifer put her under, Elizabeth or Liz, and she said the Dream Root should work to find her real self and help her wake up.

We took some of Jae's hair and mixed it with the dream root, Sam and I would be the ones going into her dreams and Cas would stay here to wake us up and make sure this part of Jae, her soulless self didn't escape or kill us in our sleep if she got out.

Jae was awake as we mixed the root and some of Jae's hair and she looked up at us as she came to.

"Ugh, I would have expected you three to treat me a little nicer since your vital family member shares the same body..." She groaned as she sat back in her chair, her wrists and arms tied behind her back and to the chair. Her waist tied to the chair and her ankles tied to the legs of the chair tightly so she couldn't move.

"She'll forgive us for that. She hates you just as much as we do." I said.

"She actually hates me more. Trust me I know... It's quite a trick what I did to her, and she fought it hard." She chuckled.

"What gave me away? Other than my final act of demolishing all those amateur ring fighters, you caught on before that since you were prepared to pump bullets in me." She said.

"When I came to your apartment, your talk about "being good at acting" got my brain working." I said.

She laughed, "That tipped you off?... Sam, I think your brother had the brains in the operation this time." She laughed.

"That only got me into the idea of you not having a soul, but once I had the idea everything else fit perfectly." Dean said.

She nodded, "I'd applaud you, but I'm a little tied up at the moment... But man, I sure had you going there for a while." She smirked.

She laughed to herself again, "You should have seen the look on your face when I told you that I didn't love you, Sam. It was priceless." She laughed.

"Go screw yourself." Sam spat.

She chuckled, "Oh I did some screwing with your girls body, a lot of it actually, and it wasn't just that agent, there were about five others, it's funny how easy it is with this face and this body to get what ever I want." She paused as she whistled to herself in pleasure, "But that agent had good hands." She smirked, keeping eye contact with Sam.

Sam was about ready to knock her back in her chair and give her a black eye she'd remember but I put a hand on his shoulder, calming him down as much as I could.

"Come on, let's get your girl back." I said softly to him.

He nodded, grimacing at Jae as we each sat down on the beds we'd pulled into the dungeon from the medical room.

We each took the cups we'd mixed Jae's hair and the dream root in and drowned the liquid in one go, it was awful just like I'd remembered.

We looked at each other, the room around us wasn't the bunker anymore, it was a motel room, but it was old, back in the day old, like eighties fashion but whoever had decorated had tried too hard to get it right, with bright orange bed spreads and bright colored drapes and pictures on the walls.