You Can't Escape Me...: Part 2 (slight smut warning)

Jae POV

Sam and I went out for a grocery run with BJ, it was late and getting dark but we decided to go anyway.

We walked into the grocery store in town and got what we needed from the list we wrote down back at the bunker with Dean, Cas, and Jack and then went to get some dinner at the diner in town.

As we ordered I looked over at Sam, realizing we'd forgot something.

"What?" Sam asked as he saw the look on my face.

"I forgot the veggies for the rice I'm making tomorrow." I said.

He chuckled softly, "I'll run back and get them. The usual?" He asked as he put a hand on my arm.

I nodded. "Yeah. Thank you so much." I said gratefully.

"Do you want me to order for you?" I asked.

"Sure, you know what I like." He smiled as he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks again handsome." I smiled and he squeezed my arm as he put a hand on BJ's back gently where he sat on my arm.

"Anything for you, honey." He said and walked out of the diner to get what I'd forgotten to put on the shopping list.

I smiled down at BJ as he took one of the straws from the table and handed it to me. I took it out of the paper wrapping and gave it to him.

He played with it and then realized he could blow into it and that created a whole new game for him as he blew a bit of spilled pepper off the table through the straw, giggling softly to himself as he did.

I looked up through the window we were sitting next to at our booth as Sam came down the sidewalk and stopped, seeing us through the window, holding a bag of the vegetables I needed for dinner tomorrow night.

He smiled softly at us and I pointed him out to BJ as I waved at Sam through my own smile and BJ dropped his straw, forgetting about it for now as he pressed one hand against the window as he stood in my lap and waved with his other hand, opening and closing his fist as he waved with his little pudgy fingers.

Sam smiled a bit wider and raised his hand, waving at us with an open palm sweetly, mouthing a cute 'hi' to BJ and I.

BJ hit the window with his hands softly and jumped up and down in my lap as I held his sides to keep him from falling on his face

"Da!" BJ shouted and giggled as Sam put his fingertips on the window where BJ had his hands pressed.

A few people looked at us and I smiled apologeticaly at them at BJ's loud outburst.

They smiled as they saw BJ and then turned back to their food.

Sam came in the diner a few moment later and sat down across from us just as the waitress I'd ordered from set our plates down.

We thanked her and I set BJ in the wooden high chair next to us as Sam and I cut up his food and put it on his plate in front of him on the table.