Authors Note

Hey everyone! I just wanted to ask you what your favorite most recent update has been so far so I can get an idea of what you all like for future updates!

I'm legit dying to watch season 15, at least the episodes so far, but I'm waiting until it's all out so I can binge it... But it's killing me, I've heard some things about the season so far and those things are making me crazy!

Anyway, I want to thank some people for reading my story!

nekoneko33 thank you for voting on all my story parts and reading them right when they come out, haha! ❤❤❤

Cherrhead for sticking with my story since the very beginning and always reading and voting on it! ❤❤❤

tealovingauthor for her awesome comments and votes on my story parts! (I love reading comments you all post on my story, it makes my day) ❤❤❤

hannalandewad for reading and voting on these story parts! ❤❤❤

mariahmaxwell3 for her past story inspiration ideas and support of the story! ❤❤❤

And finally beanie8 for her story ideas and insight and her comments! ❤❤❤

Thank you all so much for your support, votes, comments, and insight on this story! I've messaged a few of you individually and gotten some insight on my story and am so grateful for it, even the things you didn't like about the story I was glad to know so I can improve it!

If any of you have any ideas or things you'd like to tell me about that you liked from the story or didn't like and how you'd want it differently then message me! I always answer back 😉!

And even if you just want to talk to someone I've been told I'm a great "therapist" (😂😂😂) and I'd love to just talk to you or help you with whatever you need!

Thank you all again! You're amazing and beautiful! More updates coming soon (hopefully with some ideas from all of you *wink wink*)

All my love to you, SPN family!

- justalittlelonely9