CHAPTER 18 : THE BEGINNING OF THE END AND THE END OF THE BEGINNING.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

We were all on the school's field, Fukushima, Ahmya and all the other classes. The principal and the Elites were slowly beginning to arrive around this time.

It appears that Ken took my advice since I didn't see Buck and the Nurse fighting earlier although that could've just been because I prevented a few of my classmates from commiting suicide.

But still Ken wasn't boasting about how his brother is able to punish anyone who messed with him, with that other guy so I guess it might've worked but the only way to really tell is if he's with the purple haired punk later.

Principal Ariana explained the rules of the race and the 3 stars began making preparation for their inevitable victory.

" A race around an approximate distance of 28,000 acres against 102 student including myself and that other 3 star and 10 2 star's 40 1 star's and 50 no star's... Ah what a piece of cake this will barely even be considered as a warm up but I'm up for it anyway. Anything to show those 2 stars the gap between their strengths and ours, don't you agree Gluttony ? "

The red haired 3 star said stretching with an arrogant smile on his face and the other 3 star with light blue hair responded saying.

" Whatever, as long as I can continue my meal. "

That's strange weren't both the 3 stars enthusiastic about the race the last time ? I guess the other isn't in the mood because his meal survived since Buck didn't cause a earthquake shaking the school pissing him off.

While the 3 stars were having their conversation a few members of the 1 started class began sprinting in hopes of snagging an easy victory but little did they know that they'd all be left in the dust.

Of course I knew that would come to be and so I prevented my classmates from attempting to yo on ahead, they oddly enough followed my lead to a 'T' my speech from earlier seems to have caused my class to nickname me Mikaru Hyroyuki the Charisma.

The 3 stars then ran off literally clearing a path through all of the other students that had already began running, even the 2 star's were passed as if they were nothing.

The 3 star's stampede left them laying around in their dust unable to move and a few moments later we saw the 3 stars returning had already circled around the entire campus winning the race like it was a walk in the park, they stretched after returning to were they once stood as they said.

" Not even a drip of sweat come on this is too easy. "

They were complaining and I gave the signal to my class completely terrified of what I had just witnessed qs everyone else began to run.

I warned my classmates to be cautious of the Elites pointing at them who by this time could be seen heading to the roof with a single leap.

Even though this was the second time I've seen the 3 stars ran I was still impressed by their speeds, I'm lucky I wouldn't have to take them on anytime soon.

As expected the invisible robots started attacking within moments of the Elites arrival on the roof and the number of everyone participating in the race were slowly reduced by their attacks.

" Rei, Ken do your stuff an clear us a way okay ?! "

I asked and Ken agreed hesitantly before combining his might with Rei making high jumps as they punched thin air until they were able to nail a target and they rapidly striked until the robots exploded.