CHAPTER 7 : THE TRUTH.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

" Here I accidentally made a little extra. Now could you explain to me what you meant by roommate ? "

I asked her handing her a bowl of ramen hoping for some answers.

" Under special request from the academy principal I was made your roommate. "

She explained assuring me that I didn't hear wrong and I was confused, why would the principal give me a girl as my roommate especially since there's a boy's dorm an a girl's dorm.

" Why'd the principal specifically requested for Ahmya to be my roommate. Wait why'd you even agree anyway, as far as I know your certainly not interested in me. "

I asked as we ate the homemade ramen noodle soup and Ahmya looked up from her bowl of ramen and her face began to turn red as she said.

" Well actually Hyroyuki I was the one who asked her to make us roommates, I'm indeed very interested in you Mikaru Hyroyuki. "

I was obviously shocked an accidentally spat out the hot soup that I was drinking at the time on to Ahmya's face but she didn't even flinched as I then asked.

" Wait what !!! What do you mean, you couldn't possibly be saying that you... "

But I was interrupted by her saying.

" M-Mikaru, I'd like you to... Could you be my... "

She said getting red and my heart beat started to race in anticipation of what she was about to say because I couldn't believe what I was really hearing.

Could it be that she actually likes... Could it be that she is trying to ask me to... Nah.

She killed me in a previous timeline an watched as I died a slow and painful death, the fact still remains that she'd kill me accident or not without batting an eye.

But what would it hurt to give her a chance it's not that I hate her entirely, maybe it'd even take my mine off Fumi.

I thought before asking her bluntly.

" Are you trying to tell me that you like me !? "

But her face immediately return to normal from the light shade of red that it was in as she said a bit surprised.

" No of course not !! "

I was surprised by this because it really seemed that she was trying to tell me that she liked me so I then asked her a string of questions to figure out what was going on.

" What were you trying to say then, why'd you dress like that and why'd you leave the bathroom door open !? "

She appeared surprised of all my sudden questions but a moment later she sighed preparing to answer all my questions.

" I needed to ask something of you, could you train me ? I'd like for you to teach me the techniques you tried to use against me when we fought since even when I quickly stepped back to dodge you were still able to reach me within a second and you don't have any abilities of note. "

After realizing what she claimed to want to say all along I wasn't buying it one bit and so I asked her getting upset.

" I don't believe you there's no way you'd go through all that trouble to ask someone who was losing to you in battle to train you !!! "