CHAPTER 41 : NO ONE CAN LIFT HEAVY BURDENS ALONE.

Fukushima's words immediately broke Mikaru and he was no longer able to hide how he felt and withhold the truth from Fukushima so he said in the depths of his despair.

" It's because I feel so uncertain it's almost as if I'm a different person, the only thing I can do is keep telling myself that I'll save Jason, my first and only student who was once my hero, I'll be his hero. I'm pretty pathetic but I'm doing my best but it's not enough, if only I had ReLife then I could say 'If it's to save you I don't care how many times I die' !! "

This however left Fukushima in silence as he pondered aloud.

" 'ReLife, don't care how many times I die' , what is he saying, is it a metaphor or is he dreaming about an ability he saw in some anime? Anyway, Mikaru it's if you said if you keep winning the game then a day will come when you'll experience more pain because of how far you've come, people can't have everything after all. The day always comes when they lose something but you gotta be sure that you keep moving forward or you'll certainly regret it. "

After hearing that Mikaru stumbled on his words as his lips trembled remembering the fear he felt engraved in him when Eve neutralized Ahmya's life for knowing that he was redoing events that happened before his death with the option to change them.

" I-.... I've been Redoing unchangeable mistakes in the past coming back to life ! Whenever I die I go back in time changing the world and it's happened a lot. I die and I come back by the power of a devil who's madly in love with me, ReLife, ReLife, ReLife, ReLife...!!! "

" Easy there Mikaru I heard you, and I saw your sufferings I understand how you feel but that's no excuse to make shit up after all I know the devil, he's my father after all. "

Fukushima abruptly said this stopping Mikaru from what could be seen as the ramblings of a madman who was incredibly stressed, unfortunately his unbelief caused Mikaru to become even more distressed an unstable as he yelled.

" I call it ReLife, it's true I've been Redoing events going through hell over and over again ever since I came to this academy I never once was able to say it to anyone I was all alone this whole time !!! "

The increasing nature of his mental pain would surely lead to Mikaru's mind suddenly breaking and Fukushima's disbelief did nothing to ease this pain so it was inevitable.

But only by Samaru's power was he able to attain tranquility, when Samaru summoned him saying...

" Mikaru come ! "

And he appeared in the seashore of the afterlife and seeing Mikaru in such a state Eve began to weep as if someone had died and her sufferings reached Mikaru as he remembered promising her to return her abilities from K so he asked Samaru.

" Send me back, it's not really appropriate for a gentleman to make a lady cry ? "

However Samaru didn't trust Mikaru's words an refused saying.

" I decline you've been carelessly using my powers in moments of your anger and now you've completely lost faith in me, you've lost faith in your friends so why should I continue lending you my powers, why should I even send you back ? "

This infuriated Mikaru into attacking Samaru but before he could land his attack Samaru yelled.

" By the power of my master, I grant you an audience with Ahmya Kurushima !!! "

There was doubt in Mikaru's mind for a moment as he wondered, 'who is your master ?' However just as Samaru declared Ahmya immediately appeared an realizing what was happening since she saw Mikaru's frustration she decided to tell him what he needed to hear.