CHAPTER 23 : A YOUNG MAIDEN'S ONLY HOPE.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki )

" Dad, what are you doing with my father, when did you bring him here !!?? "

Wait K has Miyabi's dad, but wasn't he supposed to be really ill wait don't tell me K brought him here regardless of his condition ? I wondered remembering something that happened in the past between K an Fumi.

Blackmail he's using a similar tactics to that he used on Fumi in order to manipulate her into helping him against me back then so that probably means that so call unknown decease her dad has is probably the same one that Fumi's dad had.

I thought putting two and two together.

" What a coward you tried to take my head for yourself and got a little scared and now your trying to run away because of that. "

I said staring at K as he glared at us an Fukushima commented.

" Wait Mikaru I think we should let K leave as long as he agrees to leave her dad behind with us. Her dad obviously needs help so his health should come first, it would be better that way since K already knows he can't beat us. "

K then clenched his jaw staring at Fukushima clearly panicked as he yelled frightened.

" It's him the demon, the demon that killed your parents Mikaru don't trust him !!! "

Miyabi and I both stared at Fukushima and Fukushima looked at us before turning back around to K and said.

" So you wanna die uh, and just when I was trying to give you a hand thinking that you might not be such a bad guy. But now well it's over. "

I then grabbed on to Fukushima's right arm glaring at him as I asked.

" Your acting really strange right now and I just realized something really interesting. If Kay really had cause that explosion earlier then why are you the only one unarmed and he's the only 1 bleeding wouldn't it be the other way around if he had ? I don't think I've told you this before 'my friend' but I really hate demons so if you are 1 of them our friendship is most likely over. "

But he returned a glare back at me an said.

" I don't have time for this, he's trying to bait you into not trusting me so he can buy some time in order to find a way to get away. "

But before I could call him out for trying to come up with an excuse dodging my question...

*Whoosh*

Buck blasted to us within an instant an said.

" Seeing just how desperate you guys are I guess I have no choice. "

Unfortunately I was stupid enough to get my hopes up because instead of helping us with K, he loosened Fukushima's grip on K punching Fukushima nearly a block away an he allowed K to run right by me before blocking me whilst yelling.

" Run kid, run I won't let them catch you, Muhahahahahahaha !!

I couldn't believe my eyes, I could even hear the ever growing distant voice of K saying.

" Thanks, suckers hehehe. "

Damn it why does Buck always choose to show up and be a pain in the worst possible times.

I thought as K once again escaped after destroying another persons life. I swear it I will find him and I will right everyone he's wronged.

" Hey it's time to return to your dorm's kids. "