BONUS 3 : UNSPEAKABLE.

A/N :
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : UNSPEAKABLE.

Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V.

I was on my way to school and had just entered the gate saying.

" Hey my name is Mikaru Hyroyuki and I'm a average teenage boy age: 16 year old and my hobbies includes training & fighting and its my life's purpose to kill the demons who murdered my parents the only reason I'm still alive actually. and I'm kinda a all for myself type of guy and ....... "

I said then a huge explosion went off near by destroying a part of the walk way.

"Hmmmm !!"

A girl though as she stared at a small crater created by the large explosion just now.

I saw her staring down on the small crater before her which was a slight result of the large explosion earlier and it was love at first sight so the thoughts rushed through my mine.

" .......And I'm a complete gentleman you might say that I'm a Hyro(Hero), get it cause my name is Hyroyuki. "

" Don't worry mademoiselle I'll help you. "

I said throwing a bag on the small crater covering it up then said.

" There you go mademoiselle you can now cross the crater now. "

And she looked at me curiously for a few seconds and said.

" Okay!? "

I then thought to myself getting excited.

score score score score !! I can see it I can see it all !?!

And giggled with a smug smirk on my face.

As I stared at her until a glow came in my eyes and her bra and panty unveiled themselves to me. My face then slowly turned red as I stood there smirking while my nose began to bleed.

And she then thought back on what had just commenced.

He might seem weird but it looks like he was trying to help out and it was kinda sweet of him to use his bag.

Then a red haired boy beside me interrupted me by saying.

" Dude what's the big idea using my bag to pick up chicks. "

And I turned to look at who was nagging me in the background and then soon after regretted it.

I forgot to deactivate my X-ray vision abilities that's why I regretted it because the stuff that I saw was truly unspeakable like doesn't he know what a underwears is. "

I deactivated my X-ray vision and stretched my arms and legs preparing for battle before attacking him aiming to punch him in the face but he was exactly as fast as I remembered.

When I was about an inch away from hitting him I saw his fist suddenly appeared before my face as if at lightning speed and he said with the same arrogant grin of his the exact same one he had last time we fought.

" So it's a fight you want, do you really think that you can beat me this time ? "

I knew what would happen if he hit me again and so I spun around moving my head away from his fist and elbowing him in his face simultaneously the last words that I heard from him was.

" Muay Thai ?! "

And I instantly realized that I accidentally used my master Yuuto Sensei's martial arts known as Re : Muay Thai the world's strongest martial arts or at least that's what he calls it.

So yeah I span around elbowing him in the jaw as hard as I could he probably realized that I wasn't going all out before when we first fought but but he's knocked out anyway so no worries.

THE END !!!

A/N :

A/N MEANS AUTHORS NOTE.
AND I EXPLAINED THIS PORTION BECAUSE A FEW PEOPLE WERE CURIOUS THANKS FOR ASKING TajayKerr AND MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IF YOU COMMENT THEM BELOW IN THE COMMENTS.