BONUS 1 : PRIORITIES.

A/N :
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : PRIORITIES.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

The evil teacher Buck told me to jog on the spot and I did so minding my own business when.

*Whoosh*

The silver hair girl from earlier that turned me down when I tried to ask her out came out of nowhere.

She was swinging her sword at the blond hair kid and he dodged it almost getting hit.

He managed to get away from her attack but it didn't seemed that she knew how to stop herself.

She was moving super fast and I noticed that she was coming towards my direction way too fast.

And so I tried to get out of the way but she was too fast before I could get to a safe distance away from her I heard her saying as she passed me.

" Get out of my way dummy do you want to die ?? "

And after she passed me I sighed in relief before checking to see if she had cut apart of my uniform before I got out of the way.

I then realized that my uniform had a tear on it specifically where my stomach was and that there was blood starting to gush from out of my stomach and I tried to stop it but I was already losing too much blood.

I remembered that Yuuto told me that we once fought over 7 months ago and he told me that he had to send me to the hospital because I refused to stop.

He told me that the easiest way he could've done that without causing major damages to my body was to let me bleed out until I had passed out.

I stayed in the hospital for 6 months I was unconscious for 4 months and I regained consciousness for the remaining 2.

While I was remembering all this I fell to the ground realizing that my body probably hasn't completely recovered.

And although I was in great pain the pain was slowly fading away as I remembered my parents that had died, my promise to avenge them and just how much I had loved my master Yuuto sensei.

I was a complete failure to them unable to give anything of any value to anyone I really cared about.

I was unable to help out my mother around the house no matter how many times she'd asked me I'd always tell her that I was busy.

I was unable to save my father and I promised myself as a kid that I'd become a even greater hero than he was but when he really needed me I just stood there and watched him die.

And my sensei Yuuto he's done so much for me although he hardly even knew me he adopted me as soon as he heard that my parents died on the day of the hellish flames but I was unable to give him anything in return.

And now I'm dead I was transcending to the afterlife in sadness
I could see both the silver haired Loli and the blonde haired guy standing nearby to my body having a conversation.

" Look what you did now why did you dodged it, he's dead ? poor perv. "

The silver haired Loli said and the blond haired guy replied saying.

" Me ? It's your fault your the one who sliced his guts open, first you stole from me and now your trying to shift all the blame over to me I've had enough it's sad but I still need my box so I'm gonna take it back and average my friend right here and right now !!! "

And they then began to fight each other doing whatever they could to win which inspired me to do the same trying everything I could in order to stay alive while they were tearing each other apart.

I somehow successfully returned my soul back into my body an did my very best to ask for help barely able to even speak.

" Please, please help me I might be able to survive this if I'm brought to the nurse's office.

I'm only bleeding out so I can still be saved so please, so please help me. "

But it was of no use the silver haired Loli and the blond haired guy was way too busy fighting each other and there wasn't anyone else on the schools field to help me.

I tried to crawl away but as I was crawling away to the nurse's office I saw Ahmya activating her sword and it began to glow lighting up the entire school field and the blond hair guy punched it sending a shockwave across the entire school field throwing me into the building finishing me off for good.

THE END !!!

P.S.

Hope you enjoyed the story so far and thanks to those of you who read this far thanks and remember to vote.

Also Super Society now has a Webtoon, check it out here :
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/super-society-super-high-school-/list?title_no=206649