Super Society VOL. 6 Info.

Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy this story.

Rated ( T ) for teens

This book is under © copyright law. No part of book may be recreated or adapted without the consent of the author. Failure to comply will result in legal actions placed into order.

Created March 25, 2023

Created by : @Copyrightmaster

Editors :  N/A

Genres :

Mystery / Thriller, Comedy, Action, Drama

Categories :

Plot, Martial Arts, Superpowers, Supernatural, Magic Highschool, Ecchi, Horror, Sci-fi, Adventure, Sports, Slice-of-Life, comedy, Schadenfreude, insanity, Gamble, One-shot Shōnen, stalking.

Summary :

MIKARU HYROYUKI GOT A SECOND CHANCE.....TO SUFFER AGAIN!

It all began with a simple 16 year old Japanese boy, MIKARU HYROYUKI. It may seem hard to believe, but he miraculously comes back to life after what was supposed to be his definite end.

He was accepted into a supernatural academy where everyone has superpowers and fights for ranks while brutally killing each other. There's just one thing ...

THERE IS NEVER A GAME OVER FOR HIM!

He continuously dies and time leaps to a specific time and place, in the same initial state that he was in originally. At first he thought nothing of it. He even went as far as to think that he was lucky he survived, but now he's desperately trying to set things right and find a way out of dying again so he can exact his revenge.

UPDATES EVERY FRIDAYS.

Characters :

Mikaru Hyroyuki:

The main protagonist on the outside he's a genuine gentleman who helps and protects girls and on the inside he's a perverted kid who's always training to average the ones dear to him who died in a great fire when he was young.

Fukushima :

A protagonist with an ominous dark fast who's always carrying around the square box given to him to protect with his life which he never opens no matter what. .

Ahmya :

A protagonists and a Tsundere
in the series who's always training to become stronger and she also has a nickname Ahmya the slick at the private high-school founded by the Kurushima family.

Buck William :

A Evil teacher who punishes and torture every student he comes across to death he has no heart and carries guns to murder yep he's sadist.

Ariana Kurushima :

The Kurushima high-school principal ( student council president ) she believes there's always a quick and easy solution for every problem and she's related to a particular student.

Yuuto Sensei :

the main protagonist's master and teacher, He hates losing and hates to see or hear that his students loses a fight, the main protagonist's guardian who adopted him after his parents past away.

Agent T :

The freshman classroom teacher who teaches basic reasons and gives basic information about the Kurushima Academy.

Ken Ando :

A arrogant red haired teenage boy who invited Mikaru to the Kurushima Academy after he defeated Mikaru then later lost to him landing himself in the nurses office  losing a few of his tooth.

Miyabi Hotaka :

A 16 year old kind hearted girl befriended Mikaru she also attends the Academy. She was saved by Mikaru on multiple occasions and is extremely greatful although she's a bit mysterious sometimes.

Rei Ogami :

One of Yuuto's master's student who he adoption when he found him floor up to his shore and although Rei has an intelligent and modest brother he is far from being both of those.

Writer Shane :

The author of this story personified into a character he posesses great 4th wall breaking abilities.

Mojin Kurushima :

The vice principal at the Kurushima academy who's feared than he is trusted due to his shades looks and personality, not much is yet known about this one.

VOLUME 6 : STRAIGHT BET.

TABLE OF CONTENTS :

Chapter 60 : Inevitable Fate.

Chapter 61 : Victims Of The Territory.

Chapter 62 : I Want To Believe.

Chapter 63 : Straight Bet.

Chapter 64 : Demon Vs Hero.

Chapter 65 : Malice Ad Trickery.

Chapter 66 : The Day Mikado Laughed.

The Fruits Of The Battle Of The Academy.

Chapter 67 : A Dream To Remember.

Chapter 68 : The End of The Nightmare Is A Beginning.

Chapter 69 :

Chapter 70 :

Chapter 71 :

A/N : Hey guys! Sorry this isn't a chapter of the story, but it highlights certain aspects of the story and the characters within it. Don't worry, the next chapter will be a real update. Please be sure to vote, and comment to let me know what you guys think.

Thank you! :)