BONUS 20 : THE DAY I BATTLED FATE.

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

JOKE NAME : THE DAY I BATTLED FATE.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

It was unfortunately the worst possiblity, it was K the very same purple haired guy that murdered me in the previous life and he was wearing our school's uniform and he appeared to be stronger than the last time I saw him how can this be ?

That bastard how the hell did he manage to get enrolled here I thought it didn't matter how much money you had if you weren't strong enough, he isn't supposed to just get in like that.

My main plan was to first engrave fear in the heart of Miyabi to ensure that she didn't try anything, receive help from my friends, stop the Elites and get the their attention then I'd let them notice that he wasn't supposed to be here and they'd immediately take him out and I even had Fukushima and Ahmya as reinforcement in case anything happened although I also wanted to protect them as well.

But now it's all nothing my plan has been completely ruined by a single move on his end but how did he, why is everything going so much differently than the last timeline ?

He glared at me then flashed his signature winning smile before walking towards me as Miyabi entered the class and followed him towards me both glaring at me before K whispered the words ever so softly

" Checkmate. "

Then my mind went fuzzy and I temporarily blacked out until Samaru's eyes activated and I was able to see what appeared to be time itself standing still, everything and everyone around me in the class was motionless including K.

Then space between me and K started to glitch until Samaru's eyes were able to decipher that standing between us was an apparition that appeared to be a younger version of myself who then said.

" Who would've taught that I'd grow up to be such a rebellious cry baby, stop defying fate an just accept your destiny you'll only make it harder for us both. "

Finding this all odd I was left in silence until I heard Samaru's voice whisper in my mind.

" Uh not this guy again he's the concept of death come to make his job easier by bounding you to a specific fate since you keep rewriting destiny. "

So with the knowledge that he wasn't actually my past self I thought to swing my right leg in for a kick straight to his head but I wasn't able to move, realizing what I probably intended to do he muttered Sarcastically shrugging.

" This is so not like you, weren't you supposed to be a hyro(hero) a complete gentleman why aren't you acting the part in order to mourn Fumi's death ? "

Which caused me to yell in anger.

" Shut up, shut up, shut up this is like me I am a hero, I am a complete gentleman. "

" Is that so, then why don't we ask Ahmya Kurushima ? "

He asked with a smile as I began to realize that he hadn't blink at all almost as if he was incapable of doing so as he summoned someone with a clap... It was Ahmya Kurushima, who said upon appearing ?

" So you were mourning this Fumi girl all along, is that why you've been trying so hard to play the pervert even though it acted to contradict you telling everyone around that you were a complete gentleman. "

" Shut up, you don't know anything about me !!! "

I yelled once again filled with so much rage that Samaru's tattoo spontaneously appeared and quickly covered my entire body and suddenly I was able to move, my body started shaking, my bones started rattling while my body was shooting blood all over the place so Ahmya whispered her best guess on what she believed was happening.

" He's warping and bending space time around himself in order to get the stopped time to start flowing again ? "

And the young apparition commented cementing her first guess as possibly being the truth.

" Perhaps, although only within a limited area. "

Although I ignored them both and immediately as soon as I realized that I was able to move again, I went for a kick which hopefully would've hit it's mark based on the fact that since time was barely even a factor she should not be able to dodge.

Ahmya was faintly able to detect it and flinched but she wasn't my target but the apparition standing right next to her, unfortunately though when my kick landed the skin on my leg completely froze as my pant leg caught on fire and quickly burnt up as I could feel myself rapidly aging to my death.

Ahmya quickly realized what was happening and she proclaimed possibly had read my mind.

" Your no burden, your not as worthless as you might believe infact no one is, everyone has individual things that they are capable of doing. Fumi cared about you and your parents cried for you so never let the person they've sacrificed themselves in order to save die so easily Mikaru Hyroyuki. "

Consumed with emotions I fell to my knees as my hair turned completely white, I was realizing that she was telling the truth yet currently I was barely even able to think straight. Finally stepping forward the apparition with a wide smile across his face said.

" Good, good now all that is left is for you to submit to the destiny which provides me the least paperwork to deal with. "

Unfortunately for him I had no plans of submitting to him but before I could try resisting his ability, Ahmya quickly and swiftly beheaded him with her K blades even though I was unable to make contact with him without negatively paying for it since he was the concept of death an all.

" This doesn't mean I support your motives either Sheol, everyone should be able to choose their own path even if it is the wrong one you shouldn't interfere, instead you should simply let Karma handle things in the end. "

Although I had revealed her secrets to the entire class she was still willing to help me if need be, but her doing so shattered the frozen time which returned everything to the way it was before death's arrival, thus even she was no longer standing there almost as if it was simply a dream.

THE END !!!

A/N :

Enjoying the story so far click that star on this chapter to vote oh and be sure to comment any questions or request you may have and share the story with your friends if you will and thank you for all your support I really appreciate you reading.