CHAPTER 54 : A FLASH OF HOPE.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P. O. V. )

I couldn’t trust anything he’d saw then but finally, the moment came where even those movements and visions subsided, and my corpse entered the realm of true death. This was my certain demise.

" That was an ending. "

I exclaimed softly before realizing that I was once again in the purgatory seashore dimension where Eve once lived but as expected she no longer resided here.

" Didn't expect to see you back here again kid. "

Samaru said sitting on a rock lowering his head towards the ground so I looked around before asking unable to recall what had happened to send me back here.

" Did I die again ? "

Hence Samaru answered.

" You tell me, your the one who just said 'that was an ending' ? "

Although I’d registered the abnormality of the situation before I died, at that very moment, I hadn’t been able to think clearly. How had I died, in the end ?

Were there any explosives involved ? They could have exploded upon impact with the ground, taking everything with them. In fact, that was almost exactly like the memory of this death.

It was all very vague. My memory at the instant of my Death was greatly blurred this time. Even if I were completely calm now, the state of mind I’d been in at the time prevented me from being able to rationalize that memory at all.

If I had been in a state of madness due to being possessed then it would be virtually impossible to remember what had actually happened, however I didn't felt like that was the case.

It then all started coming back to me, my memories of how I had died and a look of sheer terror came upon me as I backed away from Samaru before falling to the ground tripping on a rock in the sand.

In this world, there existed a existence among mankind that exists in the same sense as that of that demon that departed from its usual course.

The ability to accomplish the unbelievable was precisely the proof that Yuuto transcended the boundaries of human skill but even so he was completely unable to stop my head from being cut clean off my shoulders.

" It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, I don't want to die again !!! "

I screamed clasping my ears as if I didn't wanna hear anything, I held my hands to the sides of my head as if I was in pain but to Samaru it was clear as day what was happening so he got up and slowly walked towards me watching me as I screamed out in pain and terror.

Then he sat down on the sand beside me and punched me in my head knocking me back to my senses since I was having a panic attack, after coming back to, I sat up and looked at Samaru stating.

" I've been cut open, poisoned, stabbed, ripped to shreds and even burned to death but somehow that one was different, my head was swiftly chopped clean off without any hesitation and even after it fell I could still process thoughts and see around me until the world ende. That was truly terrifying !!! "

Samaru was listening attentively glancing towards me silently as I revealed this to him and when I was finished he told me.

" I'm not gonna force you to go back if you don't want to but remember whatever fate everyone else had suffered will remain unchanged, so I hope you'll be able to rest in peace knowing that. "