CHAPTER 53 : THE TASTE OF DEATH.

All of the Elites dashed towards Yuuto simultaneously activating their abilities, Mojin manipulated time for slowing down Yuuto without affecting his own comrades.

Nina activated a auto instant healing ability for her comrades, Tapei teleported them around to throw Yuuto off as they quickly approached him and Fuji froze Yuuto's feet to restrict his movements.

Meanwhile Buck was just standing around watching their battle with principal Ariana who seemed to be analyzing the entire situation as they fought.

They fought, they fought and they fought throwing out everything they could think of but Yuuto would again and again dodge it all with near perfection although he had to use different techniques to dodge, switching from flash steps, heavenly leap to just bobbing and weaving old school style since in it's roots Re : Muay Thai was adopted from a boxing martial arts, he cycled through these moves every 10 seconds and used Re : Muay Thai basic stance brick wall to block whenever he couldn't dodge because of the cool down status effect.

They continued this until they bursted through the school wall ending up back outside whre someone had just hit the ground earlier and a little explosion was made as some dust flew up in the air.

The dust cleared and the Elites appeared fighting against a mysterious person who wore a yellow costume, as that happened Mikaru finally rose to his feet pulling Fumi up aswell and blood dripped from his nose as he asked.

" Are you okay Fumi ? "

She saw his nosebleed and was amazed so she asked him in response.

" Yeah I'm fine surprisingly I didn't feel a thing when we landed, but are you okay when you grabbed me I didn't expect you to survive the fall ? "

When he heard that he laughed and answered.

" Don't be silly Fumi you know I'm a lot tougher than that, infact I've been doing some training recently and although I didn't exactly completely master Chi I did learn something really similar which allows me to manipulate my energy so I used it to absorb all of the shockwaves from the fall into my own body since I was too tired to stop it. "

She then wore a extremely saddened look on her face after hearing that and someone ran by them engaged in battle against the Elites the person wore a yellow costume and they recognized Mikaru and Fumi's voice and asked as they continued to battle the Elites.

" Mikaru, is that you and is that who I think it is !? "

And Mikaru answered realizing who the Elites were fighting but unaware of if they'd end up catching a heart attack if he told him who the female he was talking to was.

" Yeah it's me.... Sensei ? And I'm not sure if you'll believe me or not but I think Fumi has came back from the dead. "

Hearing this Yuuto stood still as if he were frozen in place as the Elites all dashed towards him completely surrounding him to prevent him from pulling off any form of dodge but he quickly in the blink of an eye reached out his right hand horizontally before spinning around in a 360° angle grabbed them all before using heavenly leap to jump into the air tossing them away saying.

" I think it's time for a little site seeing. "

Hence with out any hesitation since  he didn't have anything else to worry about Mikaru's Sensei Yuuto leaped towards him and Fumi in order to verify the report and indeed he did see the face of Fumi but when she saw him she was very much afraid and couldn't say a word so Yuuto asked suspicious since he had also witnessed Fumi die.